Faust Seiker

Alchemist in Training
Game Developer
Aug 19, 2018
Literally stuck on chapter 1 after getting dragon core from underground city. Have no idea how to progress Nami, Bakugo's mom or Inko's son (daughter). I've ran around the map several times and see no blue highlights for items to pickup and there's no questlog in the game to help point me in the right direction... mad confusing lol.
I'd need a screenshot of your recollection room to see whats missing for you to be able break the trunk. Otherwise just try progressing every girl until you're blocked by ingredients and you should be fine. Most of the time people are missing the robin scenes before having access to more.

Rickolin

Jan 1, 2019
It's just a small opinion. I feel that Sarada has good potential as a futa girl, perhaps due to the fact that I saw a scene of her with hinata on video where she does it while she's sleeping and since I like the futa characters a lot, perhaps also due to the fact that I see them both in the game but as I mentioned it is only a small opinion by the way the game is great
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

jonaru001

Apr 4, 2022
It's just a small opinion. I feel that Sarada has good potential as a futa girl, perhaps due to the fact that I saw a scene of her with hinata on video where she does it while she's sleeping and since I like the futa characters a lot, perhaps also due to the fact that I see them both in the game but as I mentioned it is only a small opinion by the way the game is great
futa sarada x hinata hits ngl, there was also a doujin of it by amberjack/oreomanko; check it out if you're interested ;)

DicksInSpace

Jul 8, 2017
I'm for it if it's temporary

Andromeda16

Jan 15, 2021
can you guys tell me where to find a revigorating blueberries for physical enhancer potion? i cant find it.

Faust Seiker

Alchemist in Training
Game Developer
Aug 19, 2018
Wow wow wow wow.
Enjoy homies:BootyTime:

I'll have to ask you to take this down quickly. You may not realize it but what you're doing is very detrimental for the game.
Patreon tiers exist for a reason.

Last edited:
  • Thinking Face
Reactions: DicksInSpace

Faust Seiker

Alchemist in Training
Game Developer
Aug 19, 2018
Put some balless option ~ might be better in some ways~
Equals each animation has to be made 2 times so the game would very quickly weight a few giga and might even end up being more than 10Go.
I understand your point but its not really doable in a game with such a huge number of animation.

4.70 star(s) 37 Votes