He?33

Aug 6, 2022
Good afternoon, in the future will you add dragon ball characters? Have an excellent day creator of this wonderful game

drakesang

Sep 16, 2022
if dbz characters are added in im hopeing we get the younger chi chi i liked her so much more then before she grew up and got lame videl was simlar they turned her from the awesome tomboy fighter into a random stay at home mom that doesint even look feisty anymore.

Faust Seiker

Alchemist in Training
Game Developer
Aug 19, 2018
People won't pay for a service they haven't tried, even if the creator has made certain editions public.
I don't intend to sound rude or anything but this is just the basics of how every patreon creator work though.
Not to mention my problem with the leak is that it wouldn't have been so hard to just wait for 2 weeks for the release to come out properly with bugfixes and QoL.

I won't go into details because I've already done it on discord but leaking an update if its not done with malicious intent is counterproductive.
Well if it is malicious then that's just how it is and it's just bound to happen.

Last edited:

Troqu

Aug 6, 2017
Can't believe I've never seen this one before today. I'll toss some coins your way when I get paid on Friday. Great game so far.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Faust Seiker

AFailure

Nov 10, 2021
Hey Developer, haven't seen many people saying this, but thanks for the constant communication with us here and thank you for the free content. Your game is extremely enjoyable and I love all the characters and choices you and your team (?) have implemented, and I hope you find even more success here. You're the best.
The official free stuff anyways. I ain't a fan of leaking early builds.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Faust Seiker

DeltaDragon

May 6, 2017
I don't intend to sound rude or anything but this is just the basics of how every patreon creator work though.
Not to mention my problem with the leak is that it wouldn't have been so hard to just wait for 2 weeks for the release to come out properly with bugfixes and QoL.

I won't go into details because I've already done it on discord but leaking an update if its not done with malicious intent is counterproductive.
Well if it is malicious then that's just how it is and it's just bound to happen.
So according to your patreon the £8 Tier and above have the game 1 month before public release unless you decided differently people who like your game and cant support that often will almost always look for a leaked build over waiting that long,

Faust Seiker

Alchemist in Training
Game Developer
Aug 19, 2018
how do you fix this error
Sorry, I don't think I'lo be able to help you there. This is outside the scope of everything I've encountered and it doesnt look like it's caused by something like a script call in the game or anything like that.

Faust Seiker

Alchemist in Training
Game Developer
Aug 19, 2018
So according to your patreon the £8 Tier and above have the game 1 month before public release unless you decided differently people who like your game and cant support that often will almost always look for a leaked build over waiting that long,
2 weeks not 1 month for most updates and I'm also thinking about changing the 1 month for major updates to 2 weeks aswell. Also I if you get the release earlier you have to wait more for the next one so...
Also I'm not against looking for leaked stuff I'm against leaking it in the first place. Trust me I've been on this platform for a while and I'm also very happy when release of games I like are leaked in advance. My only problem is just that as a creator I lose control of everything and we end up with a buggy release being there as an official one without even a changelog so people miss half of the changes made. Honestly how many people noticed that I remade some scenes and assets ?

Last edited:
Reactions: Grasp03

Faust Seiker

Alchemist in Training
Game Developer
Aug 19, 2018
how do you fix this error
From quick researches it seems the problem comes from your end. Like the settings of your OS or things like that.
Stupid question but it may be the cause : have you extracted the files before running the game ?

Grasp03

Dec 9, 2019
And being in a buggy state can give the wrong idea about the quality of the product to people trying it without knowing, so you have every right to be pissed about it.

Loktahar

Aug 21, 2017
It is one of those games I don't mind playing for each release, but I would like a dialogue skip button such as ctrl or shift plus space keybind for it.

Oct 11, 2022

It's not about you sounding rude, it's about misunderstanding the purpose of this site. I understand from a developer perspective. A leak of an early build can sour the taste of potential players, but that's just the cost of doing business on this site. You wanted the traffic this site would provide to your patreon, and people here want the newest build as fast as possible. It's a constant back and forth, but one that isn't without its benefits. All you have to do is look at the largest creators on this site. Drpinkcake, Carbidis, Mutt and Jeff, MagicNuts and so on. Do they hyperfocus on the leaks of their products? Are they constantly worrying that a buggy leaked build will ruin their image? Not at all, their work speaks for itself. I just don't want you to become another Boner games. Someone who is so focused on outside factors that it becomes a detriment to the quality of their product.

Last edited:

Brombe74

Dec 1, 2018
How do I unlock last scene with tsunade and kushina?
I tried to talk with everyone but I don't know how to progress

Stupidkiller

Jan 12, 2018
Ok, this was a surprisingly good find. The writing is really tying this whole game together really nicely. My only criticism is that you turned Sarada into a titty monster, I much preferred her as her normal self. That said, this is an excellent corruption game, and I'm looking forward to more while secretely hoping the protagonist takes it at some point ^^

Khaz_

Jun 1, 2017
Can someone share a new gallery save? The game crashed for me 80% into the new update and I really don't want to sit through everything again.

4.70 star(s) 37 Votes