Manboydudeguy

Nov 5, 2022
Hey i'm having a tough time getting new ingredients. Is there an area past the area directly too the right of the village? I'm stuck and i really need help. Thank you

Faust Seiker

Alchemist in Training
Game Developer
Aug 19, 2018
Hey i'm having a tough time getting new ingredients. Is there an area past the area directly too the right of the village? I'm stuck and i really need help. Thank you
Can't really tell where you're at but if you've already started Chapter 2 (the Kunoichi Village) and you're missing ingredient at that point then you need to progress Hinata. Otherwise the area to the right of the village : the Waterfall area, gives access to the merchant's home and the road to the kunoichi village.

Nickpros20

Oct 31, 2021
i was wondering why I couldn't get the 3rd non training scene for Sakura is it not in this version?

Leus

Nov 6, 2017
when i reach this scene nothing happens except the sprites moving in the upper left. i waited for like 3 minutes but nothing happens. am i doing something wrong here?

Manboydudeguy

Nov 5, 2022
Can't really tell where you're at but if you've already started Chapter 2 (the Kunoichi Village) and you're missing ingredient at that point then you need to progress Hinata. Otherwise the area to the right of the village : the Waterfall area, gives access to the merchant's home and the road to the kunoichi village.
Nevermind i found what i needed

DicksInSpace

Jul 8, 2017
when i reach this scene nothing happens except the sprites moving in the upper left. i waited for like 3 minutes but nothing happens. am i doing something wrong here?
It's due to advancing dialogue too fast when Izumi is walking

Faffin

Dec 3, 2018
Does anyone know how to get Mitsuki's last scene? All I get when I talk to her is Lazuli saying she needs an Idea to spice things up

4.70 star(s) 37 Votes