Irizin

Mar 17, 2018
I enjoyed Ino at the start, but the more we get of her the less and less I like her. The content in the latest update was especially bad, like her taking Sakura's anal virginity after all the time we spend corrupting her, and the extreme roughness with Hinata.

Probably doesn't help I personally don't like sharing at all, and Ino-in-a-clone is 100% sharing.

• Angry
Reactions: TimHawk

Harleking31

Jan 6, 2022
How do I get Nami's last scene? It's just telling me to wait... Is it day based? Or Do I have to go to the ninja village?

Mar 25, 2021
Great game, following it since the first release

I have a question, since I've seen a lot of these dialogues lately, are you planning to add pregnancy in the game? I remember well that during the first version of the game, Laz said she is sterile because the lot of things she has experienced on herself, now she just said she would get someone pregnant if she try hard enough, so my curiosity drag me here to ask you

Faust Seiker

Alchemist in Training
Game Developer
Aug 19, 2018
Great game, following it since the first release

I have a question, since I've seen a lot of these dialogues lately, are you planning to add pregnancy in the game? I remember well that during the first version of the game, Laz said she is sterile because the lot of things she has experienced on herself, now she just said she would get someone pregnant if she try hard enough, so my curiosity drag me here to ask you
Just got a few feedback telling me that insisting on her unfertility was kind of a letdown so I changed every scene to just let the possibility open to imagination. However for now it is not planned at all and there probably won't be.

Reactions: mrttao and Irizin

Troqu

Aug 6, 2017
Just got a few feedback telling me that insisting on her unfertility was kind of a letdown so I changed every scene to just let the possibility open to imagination. However for now it is not planned at all and there probably won't be.
Glad for the change even if it functionally isn't any different. It's much more enjoyable thinking that it's kinda a future beyond the game possibility.

Trapquest

Feb 26, 2018
Got a softlock with Inko's cowgirl scene, once Izuku comes back from Katsuki he finishes the dialogue at the door, then nothing can move, and nobody says any dialogue, it's simply stuck even after waiting five minutes and spamming enter and the directional keys.

Trapquest

Feb 26, 2018
Got a softlock with Inko's cowgirl scene, once Izuku comes back from Katsuki he finishes the dialogue at the door, then nothing can move, and nobody says any dialogue, it's simply stuck even after waiting five minutes and spamming enter and the directional keys.
Going back and trying it from a new save after different actions fixed it. I also got burnt teak wood that I didn't have in the new save that worked, which is the only difference I think.

astraflip

Mar 13, 2020
im kinda stuck trying to get 1 ingredient but need it 3 times its the enchinacea ive searched everywhere ive just unlocked ninja village and done a couple of hook ups please help

mrttao

Forum Fanatic
Jun 11, 2021
much appreciated

how do you get the last scene with nico robin?

Reactions: Nessiah

Faust Seiker

Alchemist in Training
Game Developer
Aug 19, 2018
im kinda stuck trying to get 1 ingredient but need it 3 times its the enchinacea ive searched everywhere ive just unlocked ninja village and done a couple of hook ups please help
Upper part of the waterfall area

4.70 star(s) 37 Votes