Bleachedmedic10

Aug 21, 2023
Can't seem to find some items, the radiance crystal, naive carp, rotten lettuce, moistery moss, echinida. I've exhausted dialogue and checked everywhere at every time and I can't find it.

Faust Seiker

Alchemist in Training
Game Developer
Aug 19, 2018
Can't seem to find some items, the radiance crystal, naive carp, rotten lettuce, moistery moss, echinida. I've exhausted dialogue and checked everywhere at every time and I can't find it.
Radiance crystal is inside the cave in a separate grotto.

Naive carp and echinacea and moitsery moss are in the waterfall area.
Rotten Letuce next to the merchant house.

So you probably just need the radiance crystal to be able to get enough scenes to access the waterfall area.

I'll be making it less cryptic to get to the waterfall area next update because it doesn't quite feel right to need a lot of scene just to burn the log when you may already have what's needed.

Goku black6900

Aug 21, 2023
Hey so I’m stuck on the part where I have to get someone to read the tablet in the well it says “is there anyone who’d be able to read that tablet in the well?” I tried everything and it didn’t work what do I do?

Faust Seiker

Alchemist in Training
Game Developer
Aug 19, 2018
Hey so I’m stuck on the part where I have to get someone to read the tablet in the well it says “is there anyone who’d be able to read that tablet in the well?” I tried everything and it didn’t work what do I do?
Bit of a reference to one piece there, you gotta ask Robin.

4.70 star(s) 37 Votes