MinusPlus

Feb 19, 2018
I'm looking for the underground fern to continue Nani's quest after the well and left side area opens up. I've finished everything with Robin, Inko, Mizuki, and Izumi for the moment but I can't find the item, is it a later area?

Faust Seiker

Alchemist in Training
Game Developer
Aug 19, 2018
I'm looking for the underground fern to continue Nani's quest after the well and left side area opens up. I've finished everything with Robin, Inko, Mizuki, and Izumi for the moment but I can't find the item, is it a later area?
It's inside the cave.

nobody140

Jan 6, 2021
I've noticed that if you look into the window of Inko's house, you get the scene of her and Izumi regardless of progression.

Natsu1506

Sep 26, 2021
Based on what I've read from other replies I think I broke something because I need ingredients for my potions that are blocked by the log but I only have 1 scene from Robin and can't seem to find her.

Faust Seiker

Alchemist in Training
Game Developer
Aug 19, 2018
Based on what I've read from other replies I think I broke something because I need ingredients for my potions that are blocked by the log but I only have 1 scene from Robin and can't seem to find her.
Her room in the morning. There's no reason she shouldn't be there tbh.

shayrza

Jul 5, 2018
all scene unlocked exept the last 2 of Nami , after you spike her drink, anyone know what to do?

Johanna Jane

Mar 24, 2021
I can't seem to find the Giant Feather and Lilly of the Valley needed to craft the Sober Up Tonic for the Tsunade/Ino scene.

Faust Seiker

Alchemist in Training
Game Developer
Aug 19, 2018
I can't seem to find the Giant Feather and Lilly of the Valley needed to craft the Sober Up Tonic for the Tsunade/Ino scene.
Should be in the area where you do Naruto's mission. However I've seen a previous case of someone who also strangely skipped the mission and I'm still not sure why. So right now if you never had to do naruto's mission I'm sorry but I have no solution for you since it seems the game consider that you're farther with baruto than you should be.
(Can't really help with that especially since I'm on vacation rn)

4.70 star(s) 37 Votes