Johanna Jane

Mar 24, 2021
Should be in the area where you do Naruto's mission. However I've seen a previous case of someone who also strangely skipped the mission and I'm still not sure why. So right now if you never had to do naruto's mission I'm sorry but I have no solution for you since it seems the game consider that you're farther with baruto than you should be.
(Can't really help with that especially since I'm on vacation rn)
Ah, so I can't do it because my game broke. Naruto somehow skipped to being a girl and giving me an unsolicited blowjob without warning. I can't do Naruto's mission since all that necessary dialogue was yeeted.

Guess I'll have to start over and hope for the best.

Faust Seiker

Alchemist in Training
Game Developer
Aug 19, 2018
Ah, so I can't do it because my game broke. Naruto somehow skipped to being a girl and giving me an unsolicited blowjob without warning. I can't do Naruto's mission since all that necessary dialogue was yeeted.

Guess I'll have to start over and hope for the best.
I can probably repair your save if you send it to me. (With global file aswell obv)

Johanna Jane

Mar 24, 2021
I can probably repair your save if you send it to me. (With global file aswell obv)
Nah, don't worry about it. I would rather you focus on just working on the game. I won't mind as long as I don't run into the same bugs the next time around. <3

Although, it would be nice if there were a list of save files for each chapter/sub-chapter.

Faust Seiker

Alchemist in Training
Game Developer
Aug 19, 2018
Stuck on the trunk part even do I have the core. What do i do
You still need to get some scenes then. The requirements will be changed by next patch because it's a bit convoluted right now but you need to advance quite a few scenes to be able to break the trunk.
You'll know that you can when Lazuli mentions running out on ingredients.

Draco1285

Nov 2, 2021
You still need to get some scenes then. The requirements will be changed by next patch because it's a bit convoluted right now but you need to advance quite a few scenes to be able to break the trunk.
I see but I already ran out and I can’t advance further so I’ll just wait for the update. Thank you.

Draco1285

Nov 2, 2021
No nvm I just had to talk to Robin

Lillith487

Sep 6, 2023
i am on the Hinata at night part and stuck. Got to the scene in front of Ino's flower shop but there is nowhere i can enter and no shinning spots. i've looked around several times now and nothing. Did i mess up the order of spots or something?

Faust Seiker

Alchemist in Training
Game Developer
Aug 19, 2018
i am on the Hinata at night part and stuck. Got to the scene in front of Ino's flower shop but there is nowhere i can enter and no shinning spots. i've looked around several times now and nothing. Did i mess up the order of spots or something?
1693993936429.png 1693993954924.png 1693993961517.png
Next to the spot where Sarada usually is in the day
Below the tavern
Bottom right of Hinata's House

There's no particular order for it.

Reactions: Ssato243

The the Guy

Jun 28, 2018
do saradas tits ever go back to normal or at least a smaller size after the pills theyre just too big for her body making it kinda ugly. I hoped it wouldnt be as big as they were but still expected it and there didnt really seem to be a way to progress her other then that.

4.70 star(s) 35 Votes