yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
FutaConcoction-CH2P3
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

Orphanus

Oct 25, 2019
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I'm stuck here, can't do anything, perhaps it's a bug?
If you are on the new patreon version not supposed to be here it might be a bug, I wouldn't know, but normally you should be able to walk around with the NPC and check the door to the mother's bedroom, after that it either immediately continued or lets you walk up the ladder to the other bedroom.

Takabreaka

Nov 12, 2019
So, I'll just wait until you actually do post an official update.
Honestly, I'm surprised the first post, the info post for the game, was updated to say "chapter 2 part 3".
Went to look for changelogs, only to find out that these updates aren't official and are leaked.
(Way I see it, patreon updates are like beta updates, and those patreon players are beta testers whose job are to help look for bugs. The later, free updates, are the official updates for the public, with less bugs.)

But in either case, I tried to report them both for posting game updates. Not sure how much it'll help.
1691608727134.png

Reactions: Voreaway

Orphanus

Oct 25, 2019
The leaked update is not up to date and so it has a few bugs. And I won't be updating it until the real time of the update because I'm pretty mad rn.
Very relatable, but getting upset about it likely only will give a few people a sense of satisfaction.

Faust Seiker

Alchemist in Training
Game Developer
Aug 19, 2018
So, I'll just wait until you actually do post an official update.
Honestly, I'm surprised the first post, the info post for the game, was updated to say "chapter 2 part 3".
Went to look for changelogs, only to find out that these updates aren't official and are leaked.
(Way I see it, patreon updates are like beta updates, and those patreon players are beta testers whose job are to help look for bugs. The later, free updates, are the official updates for the public, with less bugs.)

But in either case, I tried to report them both for posting game updates. Not sure how much it'll help.
View attachment 2839629
Actually I appreciate the intention but don't do that. (Especially not in the Game Update category)
This category is actually made to report an update so that it gets published officially on f95.
Don't feel guilty though, I had already tried to report it under Innapropriate behaviour and it is probably my report which lead to the leak being published.

Reactions: Grasp03

Pugkipz

Jul 23, 2019
Kinda need a complete chapter 2 part 2 save, Hinata bugged out for me and I hadnt saved in a while, Dont want to re-do things. thanks

Edit: Nevermind, There's a Chapter 2 Part 2 save on page 29, If you need it, check there.

Last edited:

drakesang

Sep 16, 2022
enjoying the game so far. hopeing we get some fairy tail girls later would also be nice to see some girls not normaly shown in games like tomo from that tomboy anime or some of the girls from super robot wars animation only ever seen one girl from that in one game which is sad they got some real babes there probly not enough fanbase in america or too much copy right throwing people off i assume.

4.70 star(s) 37 Votes