BatatoFritu

Jul 3, 2022
So, i got to a point where only Naruto is left to be currupted, he sent me on a mission and now i can't talk to him, do i have to wait a set amount of time or the only "Naruto content" is he sending you on said mission?

Faust Seiker

Alchemist in Training
Game Developer
Aug 19, 2018
So, i got to a point where only Naruto is left to be currupted, he sent me on a mission and now i can't talk to him, do i have to wait a set amount of time or the only "Naruto content" is he sending you on said mission?
If you have futa on male disabled he has no content.
Otherwiseyou would have already seen some scenes before the mission.

Reactions: Doom Marine

katabasi

Jun 6, 2017
I spent the day trying to figure out if there was a known bug with the saves in rpgm community.
Only ever answer I got is : if the saves are a problem it always comes from the user.

Someone also told me to make sure you were launching the game after having extracted it and not directly from the .rar.
Im not sure thats it but who knows.
well my new pc arrived
ill see if the problem is still there

seaurchinhead

Jul 11, 2019
Hello! I really love your game.
Though I had a question; I was checking through the game files and I noticed that there was a scene where Robin is getting a revenge on Lazuli. I was wondering how I could trigger this scene?

Faust Seiker

Alchemist in Training
Game Developer
Aug 19, 2018
Hello! I really love your game.
Though I had a question; I was checking through the game files and I noticed that there was a scene where Robin is getting a revenge on Lazuli. I was wondering how I could trigger this scene?
This scene is a miss on my part. It has been discarded after a vote and left only as a bonus patreon scene but I forgot to get rid of it in the game file. So you actually cant trigger it.

Reactions: seaurchinhead
Jan 8, 2022
Okay something is wrong with the game, somehow I managed to skip and don't know how to unlock (if it's even possible at this point Sarada's first punishments scene, can't access Ino's third training scene and Since I cannot for the life of me find the burned teakwood. I can't tell if the game is glitched or if for some reason those scenes are not yet in the game but still showing in the gallery.

Edit: Also is the hidden path that keeps getting hinted just the hole that leads to the damn shinobi village?

Faust Seiker

Alchemist in Training
Game Developer
Aug 19, 2018
Okay something is wrong with the game, somehow I managed to skip and don't know how to unlock (if it's even possible at this point Sarada's first punishments scene, can't access Ino's third training scene and Since I cannot for the life of me find the burned teakwood. I can't tell if the game is glitched or if for some reason those scenes are not yet in the game but still showing in the gallery.

Edit: Also is the hidden path that keeps getting hinted just the hole that leads to the damn shinobi village?
Burnt teakwood is inside a ruined house in the underground city.
I'll have to look at the other issues later but I don't think Ino's third scene is locked. As for sarada I'm not sure, I think it shouldnt be locked but maybe there's a way to progress her too far and lock it.
Also the hints are not really up to date.

Jan 8, 2022
Burnt teakwood is inside a ruined house in the underground city.
I'll have to look at the other issues later but I don't think Ino's third scene is locked. As for sarada I'm not sure, I think it shouldnt be locked but maybe there's a way to progress her too far and lock it.
Also the hints are not really up to date.
Ino not showing up anywhere except the bar since her second training scene far as I can tell and she keeps rejecting offers to spend time with her no matter what time of day it is.

Faust Seiker

Alchemist in Training
Game Developer
Aug 19, 2018
Ino not showing up anywhere except the bar since her second training scene far as I can tell and she keeps rejecting offers to spend time with her no matter what time of day it is.
Seems like you started her third training and she should be in her house. Bottom left of village with the white door. Might not be the case though.

Moonight777

Apr 4, 2022
Is the last paart of this Current update does end us that getting the File mission from naruto? :3 cause i did get all the scene and i hope that each character have there respective voise when the moans during sex :/ cause it might be better in a way i think~ and finally when the Chapter 3? heheh

Noted : sorry if Grammars kinda bad ~ nice game

ExpertDemon

Apr 30, 2022
Literally stuck on chapter 1 after getting dragon core from underground city. Have no idea how to progress Nami, Bakugo's mom or Inko's son (daughter). I've ran around the map several times and see no blue highlights for items to pickup and there's no questlog in the game to help point me in the right direction... mad confusing lol.

4.70 star(s) 37 Votes