salyhero

Jun 11, 2018
Damn, I Love This Game.
Your Game Is Getting Better and Better. Great Work. FaustSeiker
Keep It Up Your Work.
Also I Hope to See More Scenes With NTR or Cheating At Future.

Reactions: milow and Uriel12

TFFBladez

Oct 10, 2020
Pokemon is the theme of the next Chapter.
I hope we can control Nemona and steal their pets. also found a one-off glitch where at night you tell Ino to keep an eye out for Hinata when taking control of Hinata Lazui didn't spawn/follow and because of that it couldn't trigger any scenes. I talked to her on the side of her not facing her I tried to replicate it but couldn't get the glitch to spawn. Just giving a heads-up.

Reactions: Chris2041

TFFBladez

Oct 10, 2020
Just played most of the update. I hope there is a way in the future to make Ino more sub as most of her content seems to be her dom. Also, a choice to make Sarada have smaller breasts. Her current size is like watermelon which looks funny on her body to me than 'sexy'.

thegrindisreal

Dec 19, 2018
Can someone please refresh my memory and tell me please, where I turn on the futa on male and ntr filters?

Last edited:

bitsybobs3

Ultimate Torrent Dude
Donor
Jun 13, 2021
FutaConcoction-CH2P4
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.

We're doing a funding run! !​

MrSnack

Dec 22, 2018
Since old saves are not compatible in this update I already added a save folder directly ino the archive but I'll also put it there just in case some people may still need it.
For some reason, when I try to move the saves from the file, the game doesn't read them. Does anyone know why?

4.70 star(s) 35 Votes