Archminator

Jan 6, 2018
tsunade shouldve be the huges tits among other characters.. but still other characters having huge tittes is also ok..

Apr 25, 2019
Not sure if this was already asked, but is pregnancy planned as like a potential endings thing? Either way, great game here!

sonicxd983

Jul 17, 2018
idk if anyone has reported it or not yet but for some reason why replying some scenes or unlocking them the game freezes

Somekai

Aug 23, 2022
Since old saves are not compatible in this update I already added a save folder directly ino the archive but I'll also put it there just in case some people may still need it.
So how do I use save files on Android
I'm kinda new to this

MinXe

Dec 19, 2020
It seems I'm a bit stuck here, I need to find Frostbloom, Moistery Moss, Echinacea, Naive Carp and Rotten Letuce to progress with other girls, but from what I've read here, I need to go to watterfall part, and with that destroy the trunk that stands in the way with the dracon core. But my game doesn't progress from here. Any tips?

Gurden

Mar 17, 2020
The Hidden Leaf Village area is based off of Warlock and Boobs, yeah? Good easter egg lol.

Faust Seiker

Alchemist in Training
Game Developer
Aug 19, 2018
Hey so I completed all the first events on all girls, but the forest doesn't generate any ingredients at all. Please help.
Then you need some more scene to unlock the cave. Try to see which girl you can still progress or which you missed. (Except Nemona which content is not mandatory and Robin which you havent unlocked yet)

badboy0011

Dec 5, 2018
Somehow, Hinata image is stuck on the screen and won't go away. I can move around and trigger dialogue, but half of the screen is a stuck image from an animation.

Faust Seiker

Alchemist in Training
Game Developer
Aug 19, 2018
It seems I'm a bit stuck here, I need to find Frostbloom, Moistery Moss, Echinacea, Naive Carp and Rotten Letuce to progress with other girls, but from what I've read here, I need to go to watterfall part, and with that destroy the trunk that stands in the way with the dracon core. But my game doesn't progress from here. Any tips?
Needs to progress robin to have the possibility to blow the trunk. When Lazuli says she's running low on ingredients it means you can break it.

Reactions: MinXe

Faust Seiker

Alchemist in Training
Game Developer
Aug 19, 2018
Somehow, Hinata image is stuck on the screen and won't go away. I can move around and trigger dialogue, but half of the screen is a stuck image from an animation.
From which scene ? Also to get rid of it you can try to trigger another scene which would show a picture. Should work.

4.70 star(s) 35 Votes