BlakeDarko

Apr 12, 2019
I did the inital things. The tutorial so to say but now i cant find any more flowers in the forest to craft the next potions and i have checked with every npc at every time of day?!#

Nevermind, iam dumb. I found it. Its to the bottom right of the forest map

Last edited:

shyll

Jul 20, 2017
Hinata Outdoor dog walk
what am i missing
Have done:
Sakura
Kushina
??

can't find anymore??

Faust Seiker

Alchemist in Training
Game Developer
Aug 19, 2018
Game seems interesting. Are the character models custom?
I took the best ones I could find from some well known character creators and then tweaked them until they were to my liking.
I'm not skilled enough to recreate an existing character from start. Clothes are sometimes custom though.

Takabreaka

Nov 12, 2019
It appears some things can be skipped/bypassed.
Before being able to do the scenes with Naruto, I was able to walk Hinata outside, and get the threesome scene with Ino.
(Shouldn't be possible, since we haven't learned the skill from Naruto yet)

Also, in the evening, after drugging Nami's tea, you can skip her scene where you finally break her, by going into the bath and doing the threesome scene first with Nami and Robin.
By doing so, it seems like I'm locked out from Nami's scene, and only the repeatable scene becomes available.

Reactions: Faust Seiker

Faust Seiker

Alchemist in Training
Game Developer
Aug 19, 2018
It appears some things can be skipped/bypassed.
Before being able to do the scenes with Naruto, I was able to walk Hinata outside, and get the threesome scene with Ino.
(Shouldn't be possible, since we haven't learned the skill from Naruto yet)

Also, in the evening, after drugging Nami's tea, you can skip her scene where you finally break her, by going into the bath and doing the threesome scene first with Nami and Robin.
By doing so, it seems like I'm locked out from Nami's scene, and only the repeatable scene becomes available.
Thanks a lot. Actually forgot to get rid of some testing stuff that forcibly unlocked the scenes to replay them more easily.

4.70 star(s) 35 Votes