Faust Seiker

Alchemist in Training
Game Developer
Aug 19, 2018
Does Chapter 2 Part 4 require a whole new file? tried transferring my old file to the new one and I'm getting an error
Yeah there was a bit of a problem with a plugin. Which is why I shared a whole save folder with different saves leading to different point of the game so that you can get back to where you were.

Reactions: cooties69

OneInchMan

Aug 24, 2021
Loved the Naruto Update,
I think it will be a good idea to add Bleach or ChainSawMan as well. They have lots of Female Characters and all of them are Fine as hell

relyt781

Nov 19, 2023
Upper part of the waterfall area
I have been looking for this forever, have been reading through the whole thread hoping it would be asked lol Thank you! The game is amazing, the animations are pro level, and the audio is great and you can tell you put a lot of work and effort into it

Reactions: Faust Seiker

TFFBladez

Oct 10, 2020
Pokemon is coming next (Nemona themed chapter) and the next one that has been voted is Fairy Tail.
What do you mean by Nemona themed? As in we play them or we are able to make them sub to us? I don't know how I would feel taking control of the not main character. Sorry not sure what you mean.

Faust Seiker

Alchemist in Training
Game Developer
Aug 19, 2018
What do you mean by Nemona themed? As in we play them or we are able to make them sub to us? I don't know how I would feel taking control of the not main character. Sorry not sure what you mean.
Just means that she is the main focus of the chapter despite there being other characters.
She'll get featured in a lot more scene than any other basically.

Whiptaile

Aug 4, 2018
So Two weeks from now on then ...
God I will just go sleep for 2 weeks to not feel the wait.
Thanks for the work Faust.

Faust Seiker

Alchemist in Training
Game Developer
Aug 19, 2018
Can you like post all where the ingredients are located ive been looking for 2 shit hours trying to find recipe's i think im just blind or what
There's litteraly a google doc with the location of all ingredients that's linked below the download links.

shadesyyb1337

Apr 7, 2023
alright i dont get what im missing in hinatas dog walk scene ive brought her to kushina, sakura , tsunade and it wont let me bring her anywhere else im so confused what to do now lazuli still says i havent shown her to everyone? please help

Faust Seiker

Alchemist in Training
Game Developer
Aug 19, 2018
alright i dont get what im missing in hinatas dog walk scene ive brought her to kushina, sakura , tsunade and it wont let me bring her anywhere else im so confused what to do now lazuli still says i havent shown her to everyone? please help
Uhmmm, weird. In my memories there isn't anything else to be seen there.

4.70 star(s) 35 Votes