mouseguru

Game Developer
Aug 2, 2017
The girl with the hat is "in a dark place, maybe a cave"? But I checked the cave (from the Kunoichi Village) and she's not there. Not down the well either. Help?

2lazy2name

Mar 24, 2020
So Faust, I noticed the futa Bleach video you made recently. Any chance that we might expect Bleach characters to eventually make their way into this game? If so, which characters do you suppose might end up in Lazuli's crosshairs?
(Possibly Nemora's too, assuming Lazuli's willing to share?)

Faust Seiker

Alchemist in Training
Game Developer
Aug 19, 2018
So Faust, I noticed the futa Bleach video you made recently. Any chance that we might expect Bleach characters to eventually make their way into this game? If so, which characters do you suppose might end up in Lazuli's crosshairs?
(Possibly Nemora's too, assuming Lazuli's willing to share?)
Yup it will be coming at some point later on. Expect for sure : Rangiku, Yoruichi, Orihime and Rukya. For the rest, I don't know yet.
Also I'll use this to clear something, Nemona's content will end by the end of Chapter 3 and she won't be following Lazuli on her journey. I know some of you would want that but this would heavily complexify every character interaction and would be redudant in the end I think. (Though she will have some content in a later chapter but this is an exception and that's because the structure of this chapter will be very different.)

Faust Seiker

Alchemist in Training
Game Developer
Aug 19, 2018
I can't get the save.rar to work so I don't have to restart from the beginning. Is it just me?
Yeah just forgot to delete some files. You should ignore (and probably delete) the rar and zip inside the "save" folder.
What you can use is the folder named "SaveFolder" which is not already inside the game folder. (hope this was clear xD)

I already noticed that and got rid of these extra file on the mega download link but updating every link is a bit tedious with my internet connexion.

2lazy2name

Mar 24, 2020
Rangiku, Yoruichi, Orihime and Rukia
Very nice selection, just a shame that there can't be more, such as Nelliel and Harribel. Oh, and since all the areas seem to also include one boy for Lazuli, is it fair to also assume that it's possible for Ichigo to end up as another of her bitches for players that have enabled futa on male content?

dragoboy789

Mar 27, 2018
Yeah just forgot to delete some files. You should ignore (and probably delete) the rar and zip inside the "save" folder.
What you can use is the folder named "SaveFolder" which is not already inside the game folder. (hope this was clear xD)

I already noticed that and got rid of these extra file on the mega download link but updating every link is a bit tedious with my internet connexion.
Finally got it to work, I think. I had to re-download everything then manually move the file "SaveFolder" to the actual game folder. THEN move the actual save files into the folder named..."Save". I hope there's no puzzles in this third chapter Faust, I already did mine for the day haha

Thank you for making an awesome game :D

Faust Seiker

Alchemist in Training
Game Developer
Aug 19, 2018
Very nice selection, just a shame that there can't be more, such as Nelliel and Harribel. Oh, and since all the areas seem to also include one boy for Lazuli, is it fair to also assume that it's possible for Ichigo to end up as another of her bitches for players that have enabled futa on male content?
Not saying there won't be more just saying those are confirmed :)
Also all area won't necessarily include a boy but if bleach had one I'd love for it to be Hitsugaya. However there is no existing 3d model of hitsugaya so probably not happening.

Reactions: sanji700

2lazy2name

Mar 24, 2020
Not saying there won't be more just saying those are confirmed :)
Good to know you're keeping your options open.
Also all area won't necessarily include a boy but if bleach had one I'd love for it to be Hitsugaya. However there is no existing 3d model of hitsugaya so probably not happening.
Also a good option. And in the event that the lack of a model ever changes...
1702065190493.png

Faust Seiker

Alchemist in Training
Game Developer
Aug 19, 2018
Does this game work on android with joiplay?
I know it worked at some point but I'm not sure anymore.
The encoding of video files has changed since I switched plugin and they're not recognized by android anymore (which is why there's no android version)
So there's a huge chance that with joyplay a lot of scene past chapter 1.5 won't work

4.70 star(s) 35 Votes