Thewolf18357

Oct 28, 2023
View attachment 2984402

Overview:
After years of research and a bit of luck, Lazuli finally managed to create her magnum opus,
the Cumcoction.
Follow the story of this sexual crazed alchemist as she tries to corrupt all of the girls surrounding her.​

Thread Updated: 2023-10-06
Release Date: 2023-10-06
Developer: Faust Seiker - -
Censored: No
Version: Chapter 2 - Part 4
Language: English
Length: 5h+
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

Developer Notes:

DOWNLOAD
*Old saves are deprecated so you should use the ones provided in the archive*
Win: MEGA - - PIXELDRAIN - - WORKUPLOAD

Extras:
SaveFolder - Ingredient List - Fan Sig

View attachment 2546016 View attachment 2546007 View attachment 2546008 View attachment 2984413 View attachment 2546011 View attachment 2546013 View attachment 2546014 View attachment 2735060 View attachment 2851439 View attachment 2851462
Bro can you tell me public release date Ch.3

KingFuzzy

Aug 3, 2018
this game is great but i cannot lie, everytime there is a BJ scene, i can only think "Noot Noot"

*got to the sarada new breasts scene and... eugh... :sick:, can we undo that, because that is a major turn off. it looks like a fat fucking tumor grew out of her chest.

Last edited:
Reactions: Grex

KingFuzzy

Aug 3, 2018
can someone give me walkthrough guide?
... you don't need a walkthrough... just go to each map available and pick up every shiny thing, talk to each girl, and if you get dialog with a light bulb, go to the lab and make something than talk to the girl again, or just keep talking and stalk the lab equipment. you can stumble to success in this game very easily, there is no failure.

Faust Seiker

Alchemist in Training
Game Developer
Aug 19, 2018
Alright, Chapter 3 is now out ! Just waiting for the moderators to update the thread now.
If you like the game don't hesitate to like the thread and leave a positive review it helps to make it more popular ;)

Last edited:

Faust Seiker

Alchemist in Training
Game Developer
Aug 19, 2018
I am new tell me what is this thread
Not exactly sure what you mean so I'll try to answer as I understand it. The thread is basically the whole of the discussion about the game but it's mostly just the game itself with people answering to it. (And when I talked earlier about liking and leaving a review it's about the root post of the thread meaning the game info.)

Whiptaile

Aug 4, 2018
God I'm having trouble finding Bianca despite the advice "Where Pink flower Bloom and people drown", I must forget something obvious or I just dont see her ...

Faust Seiker

Alchemist in Training
Game Developer
Aug 19, 2018
God I'm having trouble finding Bianca despite the advice "Where Pink flower Bloom and people drown", I must forget something obvious or I just dont see her ...
The path to the Kunoichi village (where you nearly drown during Hinata's training)

Reactions: Whiptaile

yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
FutaConcoction-CH3P1
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

4.70 star(s) 35 Votes