Faust Seiker

Alchemist in Training
Game Developer
Aug 19, 2018
I seem to be stuck (maybe bug). Cant progress with mitsuki because i need to talk to naruto. Naruto doesnt seem to tell me anything else but the scroll. So i cant progress with mitsuki (and maybe nemona cause i need to do duo)
Progress the kunoichi girls enough to unlock Naruto's next event where he will teach you something. (If you have already finished every girl then yes this is a bug.)

Reactions: MkCromwell

Maacko

Jun 26, 2018
Hi where we can find the last girl Who it say " she is in dark, maybe à cave" i look at the cave but find nothing

Niharo

Jun 24, 2020
Hi where we can find the last girl Who it say " she is in dark, maybe à cave" i look at the cave but find nothing
If you enter the cave and go to the left you get to a broken bridge you have to repair with the planks you find in the same cave, i think they are at the end of the other path in the camp.

Niharo

Jun 24, 2020
On another note, I'm stuck at the trunk, I already had the popup where I ran out of ingredients and the game tells me I have to go past the trunk. I already tried to talk to Robin but all the text says is that Lazuli should spice things up since she doesn't have enough ingredients, and all Faust says is that I should check the ruins if I can't progress which I did multiple times but to no avail. So I'm kinda lost would be great if someone could help.

definition

Formerly '=6zzzzz'
Feb 10, 2023
the izumi character makes me think about how young people in real life get manipulated/drugged by older people into transitioning solely for the purpose of becoming their slut/slave effectively ruining the rest of their life

Faust Seiker

Alchemist in Training
Game Developer
Aug 19, 2018
the izumi character makes me think about how young people in real life get manipulated/drugged by older people into transitioning solely for the purpose of becoming their slut/slave effectively ruining the rest of their life
Yup and then these same people end up convincing themselves that their persecutor is instead their savior because its the only person they've been close to.
Nice noticing it

Cago

May 27, 2018
I need help I can't seem to get the saves to appear I moved all of them from savefolder to save including the global.rmmzsave so I'm confused as to what to do

Faust Seiker

Alchemist in Training
Game Developer
Aug 19, 2018
I need help I can't seem to get the saves to appear I moved all of them from savefolder to save including the global.rmmzsave so I'm confused as to what to do
Try deleting everything that's inside the "save" folder and moving them again. Not sure that will help but if the global file wasnt missing then that's the only thing I can think of.

Omega Deose

Dec 24, 2018
I always give save that starts at the new version, so only next update. Though if others want to share it I won't make a fuss.
ah i see thx and i love the game, i uswd the link you gaved that starts right at chapter 3 and for some reason in teh gallery there are scene i catn watch, saying " you are not interested in this scene" or somethign like this

chovekovek

Jul 14, 2018
woow nice game how did i only see it now
heres some things i personally will love 2 see:

- damn that protagonist is such a hot chick how come others almost never grope her tits or ass that would be hot (yeah yeah ino does it during the middle of a sex but they dont pay much attention to it so i mean like just nice groping and nothing else at the same time)
- that totally gives her a motive to fuck herself because she can make a clone and her clone is a hot chick soo ... fuckable
- would be so nice if we see more scenes where she gets the D
- she could use that pussy maybe have some girl can finger her she can still be dommy as usual just use pussy instead of dick
- actually it would be rly weird if someone gave her a double masturbation on dick + pussy at the same time and weird means good if u ask me ---- but then do u put it in or rub the clit?? decisions are hard
- masturbation scenes where she is enjoying herself. that salad dressing fap didnt count because she didnt show any pleasure during it. if shes making all of that cum for the potions then shes gotta fap a lot :D
- scene where we fuck Ino while she is in her body bc when she gave the initial blowjob and showed shes crazy then i thought "omg lets fuck her then" but then it never exactly happened
obvs thats just my taste and some of it is the opposite of the game's taste so im just sharing my opinion

overall i rly liked it the dialog seemed so real and totally believable most of it also the underground city is rly scary and cool with that mysterious alchemist and also i like how the 2 crazy girls got together and how real the protag is about her crimes because im kinda fed up with other rpgs where the protag legit opens with shit that gets u in jail and then everyone acts like its normal and im like wtf are they 4 real this is so fake.
ok some characters are kinda dumb or gullible but it works and doesnt rly break my disbelief hey its not 21st century its some fantazy world maybe they are sexually open and not very pitchforky about sexual harasment certainly wouldnt be the same culture as ours ..

btw small thing the underground city has a buncha rocks blocking ur passage and u cant break them even after training with Serena

also another thing i played the entire game with music on and i liked the music even if that wasnt intentional

Faust Seiker

Alchemist in Training
Game Developer
Aug 19, 2018
ah i see thx and i love the game, i uswd the link you gaved that starts right at chapter 3 and for some reason in teh gallery there are scene i catn watch, saying " you are not interested in this scene" or somethign like this
You chose a save that has futa on male deactivated. (Refer to the description file if you want to see which save has it on and which has not)

Faust Seiker

Alchemist in Training
Game Developer
Aug 19, 2018
Thanks for the feedback :)
btw small thing the underground city has a buncha rocks blocking ur passage and u cant break them even after training with Serena
Yeah this is not possible as of right now because this is an area that will be open later on. When it opens however you'll probably be able to access it straight after learning how to break rocks. Just figured there was no point to let you break the rocks and then put a pop up "You can't access this yet"

also another thing i played the entire game with music on and i liked the music even if that wasnt intentional
Great news, but yeah at first I did try to handle the music but soon realized that it was very time consuming and that I didn't have enough assets. I know for sure that for the next game I'll make, I'll try to also focus on the music but for this game I sort of gave up midway. (This is also mostly because when I play a game I usually just put my ow music on.)
Especially since now with the support I'll get, for my next game i'll definitely be able to buy music to do something better.

4.70 star(s) 35 Votes