Lewdiardi

Jan 14, 2022
In the gallery room at some scenes I am prompted with "You probably dont want to see this" I used a save file so how do I change my preference?

Faust Seiker

Alchemist in Training
Game Developer
Aug 19, 2018
In the gallery room at some scenes I am prompted with "You probably dont want to see this" I used a save file so how do I change my preference?
You can't change "Futa on Male Off" once you start the game, there's a description files with the saves so you can pick one where it is not off (basicaly every save except the last one.

MADcardshark

Dec 27, 2021
Why can you not go in the house of any of the people you have made your sex slave at night to have some fun like you can with nami and robin i know they live with you but all the character from part 1 and 2 become cum addicts that love you so why would they care if you enter there house at night to fucked all night

Faust Seiker

Alchemist in Training
Game Developer
Aug 19, 2018
Was there not an ending scene for Chapter 2? Or did I do it weird because I had access to the Pokemon stuff beforehand?
I've discussed the reasons on patreon but to keep it short this is intended. Partly because I'm not searching to give a clear ending saying "they've all been corrupted", the sole reason Lazuli's moving forward is cuz nothing can satiate her or the player's lust. Well there are other reasons but that's the gist of it. Some chapters will have clear endings and some wont, thats just how it will be.

May 31, 2017
I've discussed the reasons on patreon but to keep it short this is intended. Partly because I'm not searching to give a clear ending saying "they've all been corrupted", the sole reason Lazuli's moving forward is cuz nothing can satiate her or the player's lust. Well there are other reasons but that's the gist of it. Some chapters will have clear endings and some wont, thats just how it will be.
Got it, haven't checked out the patreon so I didn't know, but I'll go check it out now. Thanks.

4.70 star(s) 35 Votes