Poisonh

Jul 21, 2019
I've finished all of chapter 2 but when I try to go to new area by merchants house it says I need equipment. Where do
I get that?

Last edited:

Faust Seiker

Alchemist in Training
Game Developer
Aug 19, 2018
I've finished all of chapter 2 but when I try to go to new area by merchants house it says I need equipment. Where do
I get that?
Interact once again with the shack in the forest (Nemona's location) and then everything will progress by itself.

Reactions: cooties69

Davie098

Nov 13, 2019
Hey can anyone help I'm a little bit stuck I can't seem to find these items
Seedling concentrate
Tentaclar vine
Mashed moss
Beetle extract
Also loving the game so far dev

hamstergonewrong

Jun 14, 2018
Okay, I am lost. The hint says: "With what you learned from Sakura, you should probably be able to get access to new areas". So I clicked on any rock, rubble and stone I could find. in these Areas:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Do I need to click on a specific key to activate rocksmash?
I found one, the Merchant’s Place has more to offer than just a few clothes...
But that didn't seem to be the new Area needed for progress. I require help! xD
I rly tried to get thru this without asking, but I failed, haha.

Also at "The Forest Path", next to the person with a green hat is an ingredient I can't seem to reach, do I have to wait for her to disappear thru story progress?

Last edited:

Faust Seiker

Alchemist in Training
Game Developer
Aug 19, 2018
Okay, I am lost. The hint says: "With what you learned from Sakura, you should probably be able to get access to new areas". So I clicked on any rock, rubble and stone I could find. in these Areas:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Do I need to click on a specific key to activate rocksmash?
I found one, the Merchant’s Place has more to offer than just a few clothes...
But that didn't seem to be the new Area needed for progress. I require help! xD
I rly tried to get thru this without asking, but I failed, haha.

Also at "The Forest Path", next to the person with a green hat is an ingredient I can't seem to reach, do I have to wait for her to disappear thru story progress?
Alright so, the new area is after the merchant house indeed. There's only the hilda scene there for now though, more to come.
Also the ingredient blocked by bianca is something I missed and so its bugged. However I fixed the mega link (couldnt fix every one of them) so this one is fine and doesnt have this bug.

jamiehmcw91

May 28, 2021
Alright so, the new area is after the merchant house indeed. There's only the hilda scene there for now though, more to come.
Also the ingredient blocked by bianca is something I missed and so its bugged. However I fixed the mega link (couldnt fix every one of them) so this one is fine and doesnt have this bug.
Are you going tohave the futa knock/breed the girls

wolden13

Apr 8, 2022
Hello, there is a bug in my game, I cannot make a potion, a blank screen appears, it gets fixed when I open a new save, I reinstalled the game, put the save files into it, but it still didn't work, what is the solution, I don't want to start over.

gozmit97

Dec 2, 2018
For the second Hinata nights (dog-walking it sounds like from here), I keep getting the message when knocking on Hinatas door that I'm missing something. I pressume a leash, but no idea where to get it.

Faust Seiker

Alchemist in Training
Game Developer
Aug 19, 2018
For the second Hinata nights (dog-walking it sounds like from here), I keep getting the message when knocking on Hinatas door that I'm missing something. I pressume a leash, but no idea where to get it.
Nah you're just missing content with other girls for now.

wolden13

Apr 8, 2022
Hello, there is a bug in my game, I cannot make a potion, a blank screen appears, it gets fixed when I open a new save, I reinstalled the game, put the save files into it, but it still didn't work, what is the solution, I don't want to start over.
pls i need help

Faust Seiker

Alchemist in Training
Game Developer
Aug 19, 2018
pls i need help
I have no solution to provide to you, either your saves are corrupted or some other problem but this is totaly outside of a bug in the game itself since it works fine on any other save. Even more so dince the crafting comes from a plugin and I cant debug anything happening through plugins.
Sorry

4.70 star(s) 35 Votes