Jan 14, 2023
How do i put this folder in? Do I need to just replace all the files, or do something else
You just unzip them in the folder:

I mean, the .txt file attached even tells you which ones to use:

Code:
Save 3: Start of Chapter 1.5 (Unlocked access to the Waterfall)
Save 4: Start Chapter 2 (Access to the Kunoichi Village)
Save 5: Met all girls from Chapter 2 + Seen most of the scenes from the first village
Save 6: Done with the buildup scenes for Chapter 2
Save 7: End of Chapter 2. Part 3
Save 8: Complete end of Chapter 2

Save 14 : Complete end of Chapter 2 => FUTA ON MALE DISABLED

Literally don't know how you can attempt to pirate stuff without knowing how to RTFM.

Faust Seiker

Alchemist in Training
Game Developer
Aug 19, 2018
very disappointed we dont get to break misty
I started this game without any idea where it would go and the Misty X Nemona is like the third scene I ever made. THis means that I quite didn't expect the game would unfold this way. So yeah misty ended up being there cuz I wanted to include her but now I'm quite stuck with her due to this.

Reactions: cooties69

Chris2041

Oct 12, 2017
I started this game without any idea where it would go and the Misty X Nemona is like the third scene I ever made. THis means that I quite didn't expect the game would unfold this way. So yeah misty ended up being there cuz I wanted to include her but now I'm quite stuck with her due to this.
We need to break all the pokemon characters and make nemona and her bitcher our bitches show her who is the top dog

cooties69

Jul 3, 2022
Maybe we can steal Nemona's girls from her by proving we are the superior Futa?!

4.70 star(s) 35 Votes