mnonyhc

Apr 25, 2017
I will admit i had to check forum to find forest to start pokemon series and the cave.
For the first one its a bit confusing since the we have "forest path"on top and thats where I search alongside waterfall exhaustively first, without considering the part to the right was a forest. Feels more like a swamp to me imo
As for the cave for Lilie I totally had forgotten about that cave by now as well

Oct 9, 2020
Does anyone here happen to have a save for the beginning of the part where Naturo first appears? I have difficulty finding it and getting to the second chapter where there are ninjas, I put the game where I want to see the futa on male scenes, but I can't get to that chapter where Naruto appears, I need a little help or suggestion. thanks for those who help me

Thewolf18357

Oct 28, 2023
Does anyone here happen to have a save for the beginning of the part where Naturo first appears? I have difficulty finding it and getting to the second chapter where there are ninjas, I put the game where I want to see the futa on male scenes, but I can't get to that chapter where Naruto appears, I need a little help or suggestion. thanks for those who help me
Bro if you just want to see h scenes you watch through crystal

Faust Seiker

Alchemist in Training
Game Developer
Aug 19, 2018
I have a question how do you get the scene with "robins revenge" ???
It's a discarded scene. After being discarded it was available for a short time as a patreon only but has been removed. (Lots of people didn't like how it was brought so Robin's path completely changed from Dom to Sub.)

Reactions: Ssato243
4.70 star(s) 35 Votes