slimehorse

Dec 12, 2019
Faust Seiker
This might be a stupid question, but how do I get to chapter 3?

I assume it's the path from the merchant, but it keeps asking for equipment, where do I get that? Because chapter there isn't there. Check the cabin. Hehe

On another note, are all the scenes made in koikatsu studio or are you using something else?

Faust Seiker

Alchemist in Training
Game Developer
Aug 19, 2018
Faust Seiker
This might be a stupid question, but how do I get to chapter 3?

I assume it's the path from the merchant, but it keeps asking for equipment, where do I get that? Because chapter there isn't there. Check the cabin. Hehe

On another note, are all the scenes made in koikatsu studio or are you using something else?
You mention it in your post but yeah to proceed to chapter 3 you've got to check the cabin in the forest.
Also everything is done with koikatsu there's no post production or anything like that.

Reactions: slimehorse

Atlan

May 18, 2018
Just started playing, love that futa/futa scene, that was so hot! Are you gonna introduce more male characters, like the 4th raikage, as some kinda ntr/sharing/blackmail scenario?

Anyways love the game, keep up the good work!

Faust Seiker

Alchemist in Training
Game Developer
Aug 19, 2018
Where do you find the Acetamintweed for the senseduller?
In the path to get to the kunoichi village. If you got an old version it might be blocked by bianca. If you have this problem, you can download it directly from my patreon it has been fixed there.

Atlan

May 18, 2018
In the path to get to the kunoichi village. If you got an old version it might be blocked by bianca. If you have this problem, you can download it directly from my patreon it has been fixed there.
Ah, okay thanks. Yea, it's blocked!

asada7

May 18, 2023
any chance there will be some self-pleasure scenes from lazuli or other futas on lazuli?

and any chance for more dragon ball characters?

JTGaming4548

Jan 22, 2024
Here's the save folder leading to the end of Chapter 2 if you want to start Chapter 3 directly.
Hello Faust Seiker. I really really love this game. But I just found a bug, a very big one. So today I completed till the Kunoichi Village and then saved the word in file 1 before hoping off for some rest. After a few hours I returned and saw that I can't click on the continue button on the main menu even though I still have the save file in "save" folder. Please Help.

Vandertaken

Sep 18, 2022
I’m not particularly keen on the characters from Pokemon, I’ve seen a couple here and there, but this new layer of sharing content with Nemona is already looking forward to the scene in the Kunoichi village, if this is planned, I hope. I’m also looking forward to more content with characters from other franchises or existing ones (there’s still a lot that "My Hero Academy" can do)(my english suck like all the bitches in this game, i use translator mostly)

Faust Seiker

Alchemist in Training
Game Developer
Aug 19, 2018
Hello Faust Seiker. I really really love this game. But I just found a bug, a very big one. So today I completed till the Kunoichi Village and then saved the word in file 1 before hoping off for some rest. After a few hours I returned and saw that I can't click on the continue button on the main menu even though I still have the save file in "save" folder. Please Help.
This is not a bug linked to the game. Either you messed with the global file or played without extracting the game bit this is a' issue that stems from the user.
Sorry that I can't help you out much more than that.

Edit : especially since that also means your autosaves are not recognized so I really think its one of the 2 options above.

Jaune Doe

Jun 13, 2020
Stuck in chapt2. i have most of the scenes done. But currently am unable to get the rest.
kushina 6
sarukua 6(i think they are a 3 some scene)
ino 4(she is always depressed)
hinata boldness 5(it claims i am missing something, but cant put my finger on it)
sarada scene above first punishement(she has totally disappreared after a few days after i gave her boob enlargening potion)
Sarada scnes under stduy 2
naruto 3rd wish and below. I dont know how to do any more of the trainings. i did get the scroll from the dead envoy
tsunde 5th drinking scene. it says i need to wait for something spicy.

I have talked to all characters at all times of the day

The hint tells me to go to cabin which there is a new scne there but nothing else. and that i have a new playground, which i dont.

Faust Seiker

Alchemist in Training
Game Developer
Aug 19, 2018
Stuck in chapt2. i have most of the scenes done. But currently am unable to get the rest.
kushina 6
sarukua 6(i think they are a 3 some scene)
ino 4(she is always depressed)
hinata boldness 5(it claims i am missing something, but cant put my finger on it)
sarada scene above first punishement(she has totally disappreared after a few days after i gave her boob enlargening potion)
Sarada scnes under stduy 2
naruto 3rd wish and below. I dont know how to do any more of the trainings. i did get the scroll from the dead envoy
tsunde 5th drinking scene. it says i need to wait for something spicy.

I have talked to all characters at all times of the day

The hint tells me to go to cabin which there is a new scne there but nothing else. and that i have a new playground, which i dont.
Wait for a few days, the potion will work for sarada and you'll find her inside her room. Progress her side of things and then you should be able to get more from Naruto. This will unlock more for Ino which will unlock the rest.

Also on the chapter 3 side of things, if you see all the cabin events until you can go inside then you'll unlock a new village.

Alucard421

Aug 5, 2021
Uhh I am genuinely stuck at the point where the Dev Hint in gallery room is saying since I have completed Sakura training, I can unlock new areas, there is another playground. I can't progress with Sarada, Hinata, Tsunade at all. ANd there is no walkthrough guide so any help will be appreciated.

IDontGetWomen

Sep 9, 2021
Ch. 3 Part 1
I appreciate you providing a save, but you're also missing a bunch of content because you have futa x male turned off soa bunch of shit in the recollection room you can't view.

Is there any full saves for chapter 3 with futa x male content enabled?

4.70 star(s) 35 Votes