JTGaming4548

Jan 22, 2024
Is this a really big update or something because it has been taking a long time. Nearly 2 months. Last updates weren't this long.

SolastA77

Jun 25, 2024
Hi, im at chapter 4 at the tavern in the Bar scene and lazuli is stuck between Mirajane and a blue hair customer standing behind her, behind the bar counter, lazuli cannot move.. what to do, how do I get out?

Elyngas

Sep 19, 2017
Hey, I just finished the latest version, I have to say, I enjoyed it a great deal =D
I have a few suggestions, but feel free to ignore them if you don't like them or if they don't fit with the way the game will develop :p
First, since we play A18, it would be awesome to meet some others from DBZ too, like Chi-chi, Bulma, Launch, ... I would also personally enjoy characters from Bleach for example ^^
Secondly, a character that could be interesting to add would be Ranma Saotome, from Ramna 1/2, because of his special curse, we could use the usual tricks to make him accept his girl persona, or something like that :) It could also be fun to have an option to deal with Naruto in a similar way to Izuku/Izumi, maybe something like getting him stuck in his Sexy Jutsu form (I haven't seen the Futa x Male content, so I don't know anything about his scenes)
Personally, I'm not a huge fan of sharing, I didn't like it that much with Ino, but Nemona is the worse one 'cause she's acting like she could take Lazuli's place with her women :/ I would enjoy being able to remind them of who's the one calling the shots, with maybe Lazuli fucking Ino without her mind transfer, to make her really submit, or being able to take Cynthia, Misty and Johanna for herself, in order to prove once and for all who the alpha is between them, since the answer is clear but making it obvious is better :p
I would also like it if Lazuli could be a bit more affectionate with her girls, not just treating them like toys, maybe with a scene where Nami spends the night with Lazuli in her bed, just to show some affection :)
Now I realize that all that is just my preferences, so I understand if everybody doesn't agree with that, but I thought I'd give my opinion, if it ends up being useful, that's great, if not, then so be it, it won't prevent me from enjoying the game
Well, that's about it, I'm looking forward to the next updates =D

EchoEcho679

Nov 4, 2023
Faust Seiker
I really enjoy the way Pokémon was implemented like the actual games. Scattering them around the world for quick scenes and even full stories for some of them. Definitely a mechanic I think should be kept throughout in the game. Do you plan to expand with it?
I think finding a third Futa as a villain would be great. Have her also have the futa concoction like A18 and using it to take over the world. Imagine Team Rocket Jesse as a main villain that you meet throughout the series, "battling" it out. You have to break her "control" over certain characters, battle her lackies / agents, and eventually liberate the city she controls(Pallet Town?). I know you got the other gal / villainous organization but I think Jesse & Team Rocket would fit in better IMO. Pokémon is one of my favorites so seeing it expanded would be awesome. This game gives off LOTS of room to explore.

Game is incredible, HUGE amount of content for its short lifespan comparatively (so kudos to you Faust), may it never die and may you always prosper.

saintriley

Mar 31, 2018
Its always been approx two months.
And this time I've been very busy in real life. Dont except it before at least 1 more month
Hello Creator of my most treasured game. I'm not here to complain but to worship you and hope you acknowledge me and respond. I don't need names or anything of the sort, but do you plan on making another Character like nemona. I absolutely love her, from her mannerism to her speech. Hand down one of the best characters I've encountered on this site. I would thoroughly enjoy seeing one or two more characters that lively, I can tell you put a ton of work into researching her and learning her dailogue and overall attitude is just well... Daunting. Kudos for nailing that. I would love to see another futa along those lines, but with the same effort towards them as you did nemona. Like learning the dialogues and such. Also I know this game focuses on the futa on female experience but two of the hottest scenes was when Nemona overpowered the protagonist and when she used the idea of letting nemona be with her to get her goal. I liked that alot where you took the confidence on someone and shattered it, I would love to see it happen in reverse where the doctor becomes the submissive type. Maybe she meets another alchemist and doesn't realize this alchemist possess the same power to use the concotion, or maybe the doctor meets her match she gets seduced by a girl and finds out its futa like a reverse surprise. Sorry I rambled, I guess the overall question will you be adding more futa on futa stuff, even down to the sharing aspect, what if when you investigate the shack you met nemona on and instead of it being here 4 options if you chose to share you will see girls from other villages randomly show up, and when the Dr enters to join treat it like an ino/dr event. and my god why didn't ino pound the professor!! I was waiting to see that. Again I thank you for this game, it really is one of the best ones on this site, the story itself is amazing and you could literaly remake/sequel just by changing the protegonist ahd the story itself would hit just as hard and bring in more customers. I am btw a patreon already! thanks again for all your hard work! feel free to message me if any of these ideas interested you or if you would like to hear more. I know you are already swamped it just a hope!

Faust Seiker

Alchemist in Training
Game Developer
Aug 19, 2018
Hello Creator of my most treasured game. I'm not here to complain but to worship you and hope you acknowledge me and respond. I don't need names or anything of the sort, but do you plan on making another Character like nemona. I absolutely love her, from her mannerism to her speech. Hand down one of the best characters I've encountered on this site. I would thoroughly enjoy seeing one or two more characters that lively, I can tell you put a ton of work into researching her and learning her dailogue and overall attitude is just well... Daunting. Kudos for nailing that. I would love to see another futa along those lines, but with the same effort towards them as you did nemona. Like learning the dialogues and such. Also I know this game focuses on the futa on female experience but two of the hottest scenes was when Nemona overpowered the protagonist and when she used the idea of letting nemona be with her to get her goal. I liked that alot where you took the confidence on someone and shattered it, I would love to see it happen in reverse where the doctor becomes the submissive type. Maybe she meets another alchemist and doesn't realize this alchemist possess the same power to use the concotion, or maybe the doctor meets her match she gets seduced by a girl and finds out its futa like a reverse surprise. Sorry I rambled, I guess the overall question will you be adding more futa on futa stuff, even down to the sharing aspect, what if when you investigate the shack you met nemona on and instead of it being here 4 options if you chose to share you will see girls from other villages randomly show up, and when the Dr enters to join treat it like an ino/dr event. and my god why didn't ino pound the professor!! I was waiting to see that. Again I thank you for this game, it really is one of the best ones on this site, the story itself is amazing and you could literaly remake/sequel just by changing the protegonist ahd the story itself would hit just as hard and bring in more customers. I am btw a patreon already! thanks again for all your hard work! feel free to message me if any of these ideas interested you or if you would like to hear more. I know you are already swamped it just a hope!
Thanks for the long words of praise.
Now on to answering. I can tell you that there will be a few other futa character in the future and chapter 5 will have one.
As much as I would like to tell you there will come to be a second character like Nemona... I don't know. I honestly just don't know. At least I don't know for this game.

I can already tell that my next game (while being still in a very far off future) will have a protagonist quite similar to her just because I really enjoyed writing her dialogues and making her character.

Ajnc1

Jul 2, 2022
Hello, can someone help. My phone didn't generate a folder to find the save files, whats the exact name of the folder?

4.70 star(s) 38 Votes