Ajnc1

Jul 2, 2022
Idk if my phone is just ancient but some of the scenes is not loading properly? Or just maybe stuck? Like their is dialogue but the scenes is not properly working, im super excited with the nemona, misty, and mc 3some in the shack but left dissatisfied cuz the scenes not showing, only dialogue. Maybe is not still finish? Or maybe not yet got updated by Dev faust. Not only the misty 3somescene many others in all of the chapters.

Faust Seiker

Alchemist in Training
Game Developer
Aug 19, 2018
Idk if my phone is just ancient but some of the scenes is not loading properly? Or just maybe stuck? Like their is dialogue but the scenes is not properly working, im super excited with the nemona, misty, and mc 3some in the shack but left dissatisfied cuz the scenes not showing, only dialogue. Maybe is not still finish? Or maybe not yet got updated by Dev faust. Not only the misty 3somescene many others in all of the chapters.
Known problem that I cannot solve. I have no idea where it's coming from + It happens randomly for people depending on their phone.

Usually using joyplay to emulate the pc version on phone works. (but I know of cases where it didn't)

Reactions: Ajnc1

Ajnc1

Jul 2, 2022
I just finish all know updates, and i must say its all good, except for the known problems dev faust cannot solve . I quite like the interaction between the clients and the ft girls. So maybe in the next update, add a bit more of these kinds of interaction, or better yet, maybe add like (prostitution) maybe not all members, other than maryjane who is quite willing, maybe add 1 or 2 more? Maybe wendy? Or better yet, natsu. But overall, its been a draining days. Keep up the good work!!

100%_Man

Jul 22, 2024
Yeah I have been looking around for 1 hour and i can't find anything i'm up to where i turn Izumi to a girl and now im really stuck because i can't find the other Ingredients. (Cave Berries, Seedling concentrate, etc) I don't know if im bug or what. Just very confuse
Where did you find those 2 ingredients?? I've been stuck for over a day now

burns88

Feb 7, 2021
Bonjour , actuellement je fabrique un patch pour mettre le jeu en français , sa sera du google traduction mais ont comprendra comment fonctionne le jeu , bonne journée a vous

JJJ4544

Nov 26, 2017
Somebody help me, i not pass time in afternoom? in walkthrough have sleep of the night

Last edited:

lees7340

Jun 10, 2022
Does anyone know any video playthroughs of this game? I tried searching and only found one channel but it's been a long time since they updated the next part.

crash5640

Feb 5, 2018
How to get all scene of nemona, i thought i have seen all of shack and the village scene, and only can talk in her house

Hitm

Aug 8, 2018

Is this website legit? Is it like what OP state if I want play on mobile?

Faust Seiker

Alchemist in Training
Game Developer
Aug 19, 2018

Is this website legit? Is it like what OP state if I want play on mobile?
Yeah that should be the legit site. And you dont need any specific OP state it's just an emulator for rpgm games.

JJJ4544

Nov 26, 2017
How i corrupt the sister? And more one quest, how make naruto full girl or futa?

Last edited:
4.70 star(s) 38 Votes