Faust Seiker

Alchemist in Training
Game Developer
Aug 19, 2018
Adding full fledged animations for cutscenes would off course add a lot more work and dev time but more than that it would be hell to sync it with dialogues and even worse : it's far far harder to animate "normal" movement than sex loops. So yeah probably won't happen anytime soon.

Grex

Mar 22, 2018
Pretty much just a BJ with each girl and Natsu stuff
Wait, so no actual sex scene with anyone? if so, it is dissapoinnting. I hoped that at least one of them would be the focus and get a scene, i remember that in previous updates there were the same amount of scenes but instead of spreading them thinly between all the characters, they were concentrated in a few key ones and the rest received one or perhaps none. That way you get a prety good chunk of a character story and a tease of the rest.

Faust Seiker

Alchemist in Training
Game Developer
Aug 19, 2018
Wait, so no actual sex scene with anyone? if so, it is dissapoinnting. I hoped that at least one of them would be the focus and get a scene, i remember that in previous updates there were the same amount of scenes but instead of spreading them thinly between all the characters, they were concentrated in a few key ones and the rest received one or perhaps none. That way you get a prety good chunk of a character story and a tease of the rest.
Because you're taking Chapter 3 as a reference while Chapter 3 is a very very peculiar Chapter in terms of structure.
Chapter 2 was the same slowburn content as this one.

Faust Seiker

Alchemist in Training
Game Developer
Aug 19, 2018
Well, well, seems like it got leaked. Except I'm not even here this week to handle any problem.
I can't even tell if what got leaked is the proper bugfixed version.
So uhmm... If you get any bug I'm not responsible.

SamuraiDice

Aug 16, 2024
Well, well, seems like it got leaked. Except I'm not even here this week to handle any problem.
If you are not here,
how then can you type?
existence....
can be funny like that.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Faust Seiker

Cirdon

Nov 27, 2019
When is the proper release date, and when are you back (if it's not the same date)?

TFFBladez

Oct 10, 2020
I am a bit confused on why the nenoma scenes were unlocked when I cam back. I ignored those and did not want her messing with my girls. anyone explain why it just magically unlocked them in the gallery?

4.70 star(s) 38 Votes