Ignopox

Jul 24, 2018
I am a bit confused on why the nenoma scenes were unlocked when I cam back. I ignored those and did not want her messing with my girls. anyone explain why it just magically unlocked them in the gallery?
I'd assume you got them automatically cause you said no to her question about letting her mess with your girls or something along those lines

TFFBladez

Oct 10, 2020
I'd assume you got them automatically cause you said no to her question about letting her mess with your girls or something along those lines
I also turned off client interaction at the bar but I still see the clients going to the girls Why?
*EDIT* Also no I remember her keep asking if she is sure I don't want to have fun with her.

Last edited:

B4STARD

Feb 17, 2022
Hi I used the ch2 completed save and how should I start ch3? Played through ch2 p3 last time and I remember there was a mission to investigate a new place or something but I couldn't find any information of it. Couldn't get anything but sex from Naruto, it seemed we really f**ked her brain out :(

Danna17

Aug 12, 2018
I have a bug with this version: I can't use my controller (I tried with the chapter 4 p1 and my controller works with this version).

Grex

Mar 22, 2018
Well, well, seems like it got leaked. Except I'm not even here this week to handle any problem.
I can't even tell if what got leaked is the proper bugfixed version.
So uhmm... If you get any bug I'm not responsible.
I trully didn`t notice the change in the page until after reading your message.

Faust Seiker

Alchemist in Training
Game Developer
Aug 19, 2018
Question, are you the kind of dev that thinks that everyone that downloads the leaked version is also to blame or is it only the leaker themself?
Nah I don't. I mean even the leakers, okay thats annoying but that's it. I just feel bad for people who paid for it and didnt get full benefits cuz it leaked early.

It just annoy me that often leaks are not the most recent fix and people end up downloading a buggy update.

Faust Seiker

Alchemist in Training
Game Developer
Aug 19, 2018
Hi I used the ch2 completed save and how should I start ch3? Played through ch2 p3 last time and I remember there was a mission to investigate a new place or something but I couldn't find any information of it. Couldn't get anything but sex from Naruto, it seemed we really f**ked her brain out :(
Kinda depends but you might have an old bug I should have fixed by now which made you skip the mission and kind of fcked up everything. So yeah sorry not many options but restart or take one of my premade saves to get back close to your original progress.

Or you can also decide to skip on the rest or Chapter 2 and start Chapter 3 (the shack in the strating forest)

Faust Seiker

Alchemist in Training
Game Developer
Aug 19, 2018
I also turned off client interaction at the bar but I still see the clients going to the girls Why?
*EDIT* Also no I remember her keep asking if she is sure I don't want to have fun with her.
You sure you used your own saves then ? Kinda asking because this definitely shouldnt be happening and there's no reason it would. (Based on how rpgm works)

TFFBladez

Oct 10, 2020
You sure you used your own saves then ? Kinda asking because this definitely shouldnt be happening and there's no reason it would. (Based on how rpgm works)
Yup I use my own save. I even tried an earlier save and it also had it as well. Is it possible to reset that without having to start from the beginning?

Faust Seiker

Alchemist in Training
Game Developer
Aug 19, 2018
Yup I use my own save. I even tried an earlier save and it also had it as well. Is it possible to reset that without having to start from the beginning?
You can use the saves I give but if you dont want Nemona's scenes unlocked then you'd have to take one from before chapter 3

4.70 star(s) 38 Votes