ZigZag95

Sep 25, 2023
Ive checked every inch of the waterfall area and still cant find the Moistery Moss, Im pretty sure its bugged or something so am i just screwed or is there a way to get it that im missing

Jujumatsu

Game Developer
Aug 14, 2024
This part is awesome, I wonder if everyone tried it since it is separate from the main game

orian101

Nov 26, 2021
Doesn't Faust post it publicly something like 2-4 weeks after the patreon version?
Yes, you are right. I went back and looked at the patreon and Faustseiker said this in one of his most recent weekly "progress report" "We'll follow the classic schedule 16th August for the higher tiers, 23rd for the intermediate tiers and PROBABLY 30th for the public release. I say probably because I may not be available that day so it might be delayed to the 31rst. I can't say by now."

Animeax

Jan 15, 2022
Yes, you are right. I went back and looked at the patreon and Faustseiker said this in one of his most recent weekly "progress report" "We'll follow the classic schedule 16th August for the higher tiers, 23rd for the intermediate tiers and PROBABLY 30th for the public release. I say probably because I may not be available that day so it might be delayed to the 31rst. I can't say by now."
I hope there are more sex scenes in it compared to the previous version

Ajnc1

Jul 2, 2022
I hope there are more sex scenes in it compared to the previous version
Hope there are more interactions between the clients and the ft girls, or even natsu if he decide to be a server. Im an ntr kinda guy, Even if theres no scenes, i will be satisfied with just the pixel animation of the said interations .

Reactions: DicksInSpace

Ajnc1

Jul 2, 2022
Hello, how to install this game on joiplay? Im dumb but i cant seem to install the game on joiplay or make it play on joiplay. Thanks.

Ignopox

Jul 24, 2018
So your adding animations to cutscene?
What i think they meant is that there is a lot of non h-content which doesn't have animations (even though it'd add a lot of fluidity to the game but it would be too much work) for example non h-events for the characters and such ^^

Edit: Please don't leak the update, Faust is one of the more genuine devs out there and they don't deserve that.

Reactions: Faust Seiker
4.70 star(s) 38 Votes