Dryan98

Nov 20, 2018
I hope there will be an option to make Nemona a full girl so you can take her special bitches as well.
The name of the game is Futa so if theres another Futa in the game i highly doubt they are gonna give you the option to remove that aspect from the game lol. If there is One it'll probably be temporary. WHICH if that happens. i need a scene where the MC gets turned into a girl for a short time. That be funny but i doubt it.

TFFBladez

Oct 10, 2020
The name of the game is Futa so if theres another Futa in the game i highly doubt they are gonna give you the option to remove that aspect from the game lol. If there is One it'll probably be temporary. WHICH if that happens. i need a scene where the MC gets turned into a girl for a short time. That be funny but i doubt it.
You might want to play the special then.

Reactions: Dryan98

swagstiak

Nov 25, 2022
does anyone know of a decent guide anywhere, the in game help (where the dev is standing there) has been great so far but i am stuck on the ninja village part, i think i have spoken to everyone at each different time, and i am getting the messages "something is missing" or "i need something else" but i cannot figure out what it is

4.70 star(s) 38 Votes