ChillGuy

Aug 2, 2020
When you finish this game I really recommend that you make the special chapter a complete game, that idea was very good, it even left me wanting more, it doesn't matter if they are the same characters the change in how they act was enough

genuinely one of the best I've seen on this page

jmactribute

Mar 29, 2023
I know it's not usually recommended but I tried moving my save files from 4.1 to 4.2 and that didn't work then I moved them back to 4.1 because I didn't want to lose them and now 4.1 doesn't even work. What I do now? :'(

Danna17

Aug 12, 2018
Hello, can anyone use their controller with this version? I tried with the old version, I can use my controller. Even if I change the control setting of the controller in the option, I doesn't accept the changes.

Faust Seiker

Alchemist in Training
Game Developer
Aug 19, 2018
I know it's not usually recommended but I tried moving my save files from 4.1 to 4.2 and that didn't work then I moved them back to 4.1 because I didn't want to lose them and now 4.1 doesn't even work. What I do now? :'(
I wouldnt say its not recommended.
But just dont forget to move your global file aswell (its in the save folder too) or rpgm cant recognize your saves.

Reactions: jmactribute
4.70 star(s) 38 Votes