RPGM Completed Futa Dream [v1.7] [LizardSFM]

3.50 star(s) 10 Votes

Zetsuko

Sep 22, 2016
the question of the ages.... do futas have balls
That's not really a hard one to Answer. It depends on what kind of futa it is.
Futas: Woman with both Vagina and Dick, no matter if they have balls or not.
Dickgirl: Woman with only the dick. The rest of them is actually a woman, fully. They almost always have balls.
Trans/SheM: Man who turned into a woman.

Scyths

Mar 18, 2019
I finally "finished" this game since I had time and this was already on my computer. The number of scenes are disappointingly small. Are there more "hidden" scenes or is this just it ? Is there any point to leveling the enemies ?

Reactions: Grelk

PhantomButtSucker

Dec 13, 2020
That's not really a hard one to Answer. It depends on what kind of futa it is.
Futas: Woman with both Vagina and Dick, no matter if they have balls or not.
Dickgirl: Woman with only the dick. The rest of them is actually a woman, fully. They almost always have balls.
Trans/SheM: Man who turned into a woman.
Dude... you ruined the mystery for me XD

GrabberWalkie

Jul 9, 2020
Does such a thing even exist in real life though? I mean, you can say that futas do - intersexuals, though calling them 'futa' or 'futanari' is considered rude. But an actual woman with a dick that's not an m2f transexual?
And no, I'm not trying to be rude.

Decckar

Aug 24, 2017
Does such a thing even exist in real life though? I mean, you can say that futas do - intersexuals, though calling them 'futa' or 'futanari' is considered rude. But an actual woman with a dick that's not an m2f transexual?
And no, I'm not trying to be rude.
It isn't just considered rude, it's actively rude because it's reducing their existence to a fetish - same thing with 'dickgirl' for a trans girl, to be honest. Someone with some level of both sets of typical genitals is just flatly intersex.

Theoretically there is a girl out there that was born with a dick but otherwise had typical estrogen levels and feminine development, but I believe it would result in the penis not being sexually functional and probably being quite small - plus the odds of that girl not being declared and raised male is extremely small, unfortunately.

hrimthyrs

May 6, 2020
Most of the tissue in reproductive system is the same between male and female, it just develops in a different way depending on hormones, so a real-life futanari with fully functional male and female genitalia would require duplicates of everything and some system that causes half of the copies to develop along the male pathway and the other half along the female pathway. And some kind of system to trigger purely female secondary sex characteristics despite having testes pumping out testosterone. Ain't gonna happen unless some mad scientist with technology several decades beyond what we have now experiments on people to make it happen.

Trans and intersex people, on the other hand, do exist and deserve to be treated like people, not fetishes.

PhantomButtSucker

Dec 13, 2020
he wasn't trying to fetishize the existence of them he was asking a question I mean he could have phrased it better but we all say something that can be stupid and the fact you have an account here means you fetishize people and genders as well everyone does it as long as you aren't actively going out and being a dick about it I fail to see the harm?

wsiper

Sep 3, 2022
How do you use newly acquired APs (stars) to upgrade your character stats?

I managed to do it through the menus once, but it was out of chance.

Where is that option located?

innahousen

Dec 9, 2021
i cant seem to download the game it downloads to notepad for how do i fix that?
is it because im on laptop?

3.50 star(s) 10 Votes