RPGM Completed Futa Dream [v1.7] [LizardSFM]

3.50 star(s) 10 Votes

Ruopa

Mar 4, 2018
Would be cool to see a vaginal sex scene or anal scene with the main character POV with maybe a bit of bloating :>
Properly anal scene with the POV? Like, you look over the shoulder for 2 seconds and you're like "woohoo! you're still there! oh yeah! do what you're doing, you blue-busty horn bitch!" and then camera look away staring in the blue background where you sometimes see dangling MC tidies for another 2 seconds? Well, good luck with your fap <3

Miato

May 24, 2019
new scenes? hmm, I think the scenes are the same, except that he only changed their color, the question arises whether this is another dev who milks his donaters...

Reactions: Scyths

Icarus Media

F95 Comedian
Donor
Game Developer
Jun 19, 2019
Chances are good that this is a dickgirl, as they tend to both be easier to model, and where those uninformed of the greater futanari world gravitate to by default.
I will never understand how broke-brained people get over imaginary girl dicks.
I mean, is it really any more unreasonable then the screaming banshees that is both sides of the NTR crowd?
Pretty sure most people around here think all NTR crusaders should be purged with fire, so you're setting the bar pretty low for yourself.
:rolleyes: :censored:

ssj782

Engaged Member
Apr 19, 2019
new scenes? hmm, I think the scenes are the same, except that he only changed their color, the question arises whether this is another dev who milks his donaters...
For one, it's now marked 'complete'.
For two, read the dev note. Sounds like they're stopping until they get some upgrades.

Scyths

Mar 18, 2019
Title says "Complete", dev himself says "On Hold". Maybe change the title to not make it misleading because this is nowhere near complete.

Scyths

Mar 18, 2019
Here I even circled it for you.
View attachment 1490265
What the frik is this on the main post 1st page developer notes then :

Thank you guys for supporting me on patreon and commissioning me, I appreciate it a lot. Now this may sound dissapointing but I have to put this game on hold, I started it a year ago and it was progressing pretty slowly. So I've decided to stop and take some time to work on my productivity. I'm planning to buy new software, maybe courses and also build a new pc for faster renders. Ty guys again.

• Angry
Reactions: Kingdomless

Prinblep

Jun 15, 2019
Does anyone know how many scenes there is in total? I am really disappointed with the amount of reskins if I have found everything. I found 1 scene for purple, 3 scenes shared between blue and purple, 1 scene shared by the yellow, green, and red and then 1 between blue and red. I turned on watersports even though its not my thing and that was also only 1 scene. Am I suppose to level up the enemies? Would be nice if the scenes were at least more spread out. Blue gets 3 variations (4 if you count watersports) and the other 3 share 1 scene that's arguably the worst scene? You spend half the scene an inch from their stomach (can't see anything) only getting a brief glance up and disappointingly short cum portion.

I loved the scenes and hope I missed 1 or 2 to go back and find but this just feels like a waste of effort to have been made into a game.

3.50 star(s) 10 Votes