RPGM Completed Futa Dream [v1.7] [LizardSFM]

3.50 star(s) 10 Votes

Maeror Ignis

Sep 21, 2020
The new update is Not a Renpy game. Anyone know why he changed the game system?
If I had to guess, to add more actual gameplay as opposed to a slideshow with options. As it is now, the demo that was linked on the prev page has a bit where you're supposed to walk around and a basic combat system. I think a leveling system is in the works as well, based on what I've seen in the demo.

Reactions: Melmoth99

ssj782

Engaged Member
Apr 19, 2019
Not bad, if incredibly short.
Though I do wish the choice you made at the start affects how she treated you in the game.

Reactions: Belphegor007

88Michele88

Bloodborn Vampire
Game Developer
Apr 22, 2018
I think it male protagonist.

Sine i can't identefie my self into a game where I can't see if it female or male protagonist, I bet it Mlae protagonist begosu the dev himself is male.

Nerkios

May 8, 2020
I think it male protagonist.

Sine i can't identefie my self into a game where I can't see if it female or male protagonist, I bet it Mlae protagonist begosu the dev himself is male.
No the protagonist is female in the actual gameplay part you can clearly see she has boobs

88Michele88

Bloodborn Vampire
Game Developer
Apr 22, 2018
No the protagonist is female in the actual gameplay part you can clearly see she has boobs
wich part you talking about, if you talke about the succubus with horns and horsecock an blue skin, she isn't. you can't cofuse that one as MC don't You?

Nerkios

May 8, 2020
wich part you talking about, if you talke about the succubus with horns and horsecock an blue skin, she isn't. you can't cofuse that one as MC don't You?
No I'm talking about when you can walk with the main character, she is clearly female

88Michele88

Bloodborn Vampire
Game Developer
Apr 22, 2018
No I'm talking about when you can walk with the main character, she is clearly female
It need to be present onto tags ad changeloge if it female or male prtoganist.

I wish ther all humilition (pissing), roughwere optional avoidble.

Nerkios

May 8, 2020
It need to be present onto tags ad changeloge if it female or male prtoganist.

I wish ther all humilition (pissing), roughwere optional avoidble.
Ah comunque ho visto adesso che sei un connazionale, a saperlo prima ti scrivevo direttamente in italiano visto che il mio inglese fa alquanto cagare

88Michele88

Bloodborn Vampire
Game Developer
Apr 22, 2018
Ah comunque ho visto adesso che sei un connazionale, a saperlo prima ti scrivevo direttamente in italiano visto che il mio inglese fa alquanto cagare
Se hai l'aspetto per MC nel gioco non lo vedo da nessuna parte nelle anteprime (screenshot)

If you have MC appearnce in game I don see it nowherw no preview.

Nerkios

May 8, 2020
Se hai l'aspetto per MC nel gioco non lo vedo da nessuna parte nelle anteprime (screenshot)

If you have MC appearnce in game I don see it nowherw no preview.
Non so che versione hai giocato ma dopo l'inizio, quando puoi solo scegliere diverse opzioni col mouse, c'è una parte in cui muovi il personaggio ed ha le bocce ed il reggiseno quindi direi che è femmina, però non ho screenshot anche perché sono da telefono

Last edited:

Scyths

Mar 18, 2019
Soo, what exactly is there to see in this game ? I've had a few scenes here and there, but have no idea if I'm missing something ? That's the current content, to see if I have everything.

randombbl

Aug 30, 2017
Soo, what exactly is there to see in this game ? I've had a few scenes here and there, but have no idea if I'm missing something ? That's the current content, to see if I have everything.
Looks like right now there's just two Oral scenes shared by the enemies and npc, (Same scene different skin.) and one watersports scene you can enable with an item.

Reactions: Choo-choo

anonymous558

Jun 6, 2018
Captain obvious here: The animations are good, but if you're going to turn this into a game with enemies and such, there needs to be more variety. I suppose you could make every game a variation on taker POV oral, but honestly expanding it do taker POV in other positions wouldn't be a bad idea either.

Also as some have already expressed, giving the PC the option of being male/female/futa themselves would help too.

3.50 star(s) 10 Votes