RPGM Completed Futa Dream [v1.7] [LizardSFM]

3.50 star(s) 10 Votes

Reezo

Jul 25, 2018
less than 70mb ? Is there like 2 minutes worth of content in this or what ? Confusing.
Well there is not mutch content, but what you have is high quality.
Throat fucking ( which is main theme ) have 3-4 scenes, which you can enjoy as long you want.
You can also kneel and lick her cock.
After day 7 or so you can kneel and let her urinate on you.

I would say this game is worth trying, if you are into futa and horse cock.
question is, if there will be any new content in future.

Reactions: GrabberWalkie

turkler

Apr 18, 2019
nice background bro
all the screenshots show is one model, three poses and nothing else, I'll dip my toes in and edit this in a few to let you know how the writing is

edit: it's bad

1596044034091.png

Last edited:

GrabberWalkie

Jul 9, 2020
+ Dicks are not "extra" on a female, that's deeply misogynistic. As if women would be less without a male part attached to them.
I believe it depends on what meaning you're putting into the word 'extra'. According to dictionary.com, the word has the following meanings:
  • adjective
  • beyond or more than what is usual, expected, or necessary; additional.
  • larger or better than what is usual.
  • noun
  • something extra or additional.
  • an additional expense.
  • adverb
  • in excess of the usual or specified amount.
  • beyond the ordinary degree; unusually; uncommonly.
Now, I cannot speak for UnopenedCanOfSoopy, but the way I personally understood it, they meant 'beyond or more than what is usual, expected, or necessary', which isn't offensive to women. Again, it's how I understood it.

Reactions: Azphel

GrabberWalkie

Jul 9, 2020
I don't really know what people see in horsecock. The shape is just weird in my opinion. Maybe it's the size?

RNDM

Engaged Member
Mar 10, 2018
I don't really know what people see in horsecock. The shape is just weird in my opinion. Maybe it's the size?
Exotica combined with a certain degree of familiarity I reckon, as stallions have tended to be a symbol of virility in about every culture that learned of the (domesticated) horse. Plus horses are among the very few large animals average people have any degree of contact with nowadays.

Reactions: Choo-choo

mayolo1000

Feb 2, 2019
Hi

I have a question, the developer have say somethin about the game?, is going to continue with the develop at some point?

Thanks

anonymous558

Jun 6, 2018
Good mashup of those videos. Though I do feel some extra dialogue variety is needed for some of these scenes. I don't know if its just me, but for some reason there's next to no dialogue after night 1.

claralover

Engaged Member
Nov 2, 2017

It seems they're gonna remake it, so it might be a while before an update

Reactions: Choo-choo

pezzente

Feb 9, 2018
On his twitter page, there's a fixed tweet with the download link of the new game demo.
(Can't post link)

3.50 star(s) 10 Votes