RPGM Completed Futa Dream [v1.7] [LizardSFM]

3.50 star(s) 10 Votes

Choo-choo

Aug 8, 2017
Windows
Android

Changelog
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

link to original post

Reactions: Booblex

Stroym

Sep 19, 2020
Can someone confirm whether or not we are dealing with actual futas here, or just dickgirls, before I bother to go and get invested in this project?
From the current scenes you can't really tell (AFAIK there's only like four actual scenes with some variations so far and in all of those your vision is obscured :)). So, let's just say it's Schrödinger's futa. Well, fine by me either way ~

May 21, 2018
From the current scenes you can't really tell (AFAIK there's only like four actual scenes with some variations so far and in all of those your vision is obscured :)). So, let's just say it's Schrödinger's futa. Well, fine by me either way ~
Unfortunate. I'm a rather loud advocate for the separation of the futa/trans tag into its base parts, as they are two very different, if closely related, things. And if you ask me, they appeal to rather different fetishes. Unless, I guess, that you're not picky about your chicks with dicks. I certainly am.

Chances are good that this is a dickgirl, as they tend to both be easier to model, and where those uninformed of the greater futanari world gravitate to by default.

Schrödinger's futa is my new favorite term though. Definitely logging that away for later.

Stroym

Sep 19, 2020
Unfortunate. I'm a rather loud advocate for the separation of the futa/trans tag into its base parts, as they are two very different, if closely related, things. And if you ask me, they appeal to rather different fetishes. Unless, I guess, that you're not picky about your chicks with dicks. I certainly am.

Chances are good that this is a dickgirl, as they tend to both be easier to model, and where those uninformed of the greater futanari world gravitate to by default.

Schrödinger's futa is my new favorite term though. Definitely logging that away for later.
Well, I can definitely agree with the... well, fact, that there is a _noticeable_ difference between dickgirls and futas, but at the same same I am indeed not picky when it comes to it. (I'm guessing you're talking about the tags in general, but there's a fair amount of things that could use some granulation here on f95zone as well.)

I almost started typing that it's a dickgirl, but then I went to check and concluded that it's unclear, although I'm still assuming that there's no pussy there - same as you do.

Reactions: ScionOfGoldenFlame

TritonSands

Mar 7, 2020
The animations are point of view and very well done. Since the game was switched from renpy to rpgm last version it's possible to save your progress.. Not sure if there's anything to progress to.. Could be more interesting with a little more story development and adding more variety to the enemies you fight along..with the consequences.. Hope the game continues to grow.

Kuriichi

Dec 29, 2017

I will never understand how broke-brained people get over imaginary girl dicks.

May 21, 2018
I will never understand how broke-brained people get over imaginary girl dicks.
I mean, is it really any more unreasonable then the screaming banshees that is both sides of the NTR crowd? I just want something that appeals to my taste in fetishes (Which is something I can pretty confidently say we all are doing), and I find that linking both the futa and trans tags together to be very misleading, making it harder to find what I and many others are specifically looking for. I'm not frustrated at any developers or people for their tastes. I just have to ask, because of the poor tags we have to work with.

Reactions: Sheogorathian

Kuriichi

Dec 29, 2017
Pretty sure most people around here think all NTR crusaders should be purged with fire, so you're setting the bar pretty low for yourself.

Even if I hate NTR arguments(and holy shit I really do), I'm forced to agree that infidelity against an MC designed to be a player insert is a bigger deal than whether or not there's a pussy behind a nutsack, like it's a magical no-homo ripcord.

Reactions: Cfddswww4dr

Taellosse

Apr 29, 2021
Personally, while I don't scream in frustration or run in terror when I'm disappointed in this area, I do prefer actual futanari (hermaphroditic) to trans women when it comes to the whole "dickgirl" genre. Moreover, I like the futas best when they don't have balls, partly because then you can actually tell which they are, but mostly because I just don't find anything remotely sexy about nutsacks. That's unfortunately a flavor that's become pretty rare in recent years.

Although I'm also not super into horsecocks either, regardless of the gonads. Again, doesn't revolt me, but not my first choice. Sorta makes sense for a draenei though, I suppose. Although as fantasy space aliens they could pack literally anything without being off base.

Scyths

Mar 18, 2019
What's up with the saves ? Do I really have to start all over again after playing 1.5 ? Because if so I'm not going to bother ...

adeena

Jun 10, 2020
Would be cool to see a vaginal sex scene or anal scene with the main character POV with maybe a bit of bloating :>

3.50 star(s) 10 Votes