Natholos

Aug 6, 2019
is there actually no way to progress into the deeper part of the forest? the way is blocked by a tree and a bush...
Oh and the mother that accompanied us into the forest and waits in the camp cant even heal us, which was the only reason she even came along...

Reactions: 1Teddy1

gilgamesh9

Sep 10, 2019
Dev, eh ima change everything and remove stuff and ffffuuuucccccckkkk the game up sorry about that. Lol seriously barely playable as is and gonna make it worse... :(

• Sad
Reactions: GrabberWalkie

Icarus Media

F95 Comedian
Donor
Game Developer
Jun 19, 2019
Same here. I went to class, 'ended the break' and now there's nothing to do. I've already talked to everyone in class.
It's a known bug. I think he's reuploading at the moment. BaasB give it an hour or so, or schedule a re-upload for later depending on your timezone.

BaasB

Post Pro
Uploader
Donor
Respected User
Aug 5, 2018
It's a known bug. I think he's reuploading at the moment. BaasB give it an hour or so, or schedule a re-upload for later depending on your timezone.
Fixxed the bug in the forest / image loading issues.

- -

polaco

Mar 16, 2017
The new scene with the mom and gf is damn good, the writing has improved quite a bit since the first release, all the dev needs going forward is to be more careful with the bugs.

IKhorneI

May 3, 2020
I have sex with Ellie and main character took her virginity but later when his mother have sex with her she took her second virginity . And skiping prolog bug school

Zerkroz

Oct 25, 2019
Am i the only one stuck in the forest ?

Edit: it's normal the dev missclicked by putting a bush i did use something to get trough it

Last edited:

fisty123

Oct 24, 2022
This is from the changelog

So skipping intro seems to be a no no for now.
Pretty much as Icarus pointed out the changes to the system caused a few bugs, there was some issues with animations as well which is still getting looked into.

If you are new to the game I would almost say wait a week to see a more bug free version. The changes made were a great step forward and made the game experience more enjoyable , but it did break a lot which are getting fixed/looked into when reported on discord.

Zerkroz

Oct 25, 2019
im also stuck everytime i kill a slime the battle result screen is just blank and frozen, ive only managed to kill 2 and get rewards then the next one freezes up
i did get past the bush you kill a prego futa slime get home your gf fuck your mom but you can't get in the room so she give you an item too peek and see her thoughts.
Also you can't get in her house (gf) you get teleported in mountains

3.90 star(s) 15 Votes