fisty123

Oct 24, 2022
so he took my feedback about adding spells. nice.
The dev does listen to feedback and is active on the membership groups but does also go off polls as well, like the movement poll was almost 50-50 but to change it just won, it is a better movement system now but many of us voted no so the dev could focus on some new content as these movement changes were going to take time.

Icarus Media

F95 Comedian
Donor
Game Developer
Jun 19, 2019

CHANGELOG:

'This update includes:

-The unique and impressive abillity to read. Try using that skill while not in a fight to read the book the MC has equiped. Books contain small H scenes. (Right now there are two books)

-Redid every zone in the forest to fit the gamestyle we had a poll on a week ago.

(I could finally balance shit since I now know how the gameplay looks like.

-Fixxed the Gallery, Gallery scenes were slightly diffrent then the scenes you could see when unlocking them. Was issue for a while but only found out about this....today.

-Introduced the unrestricted movement. could be that your old saves aren't useable anymore but isn't guaranteed to be so. I included a Save file on the netorarse rout with the gallery fully unlocked.^^

If a old savefile is still working, congratulations. you are probably op since all the numbers where too hight.'

DMSTS

Jun 14, 2017
By the way.
Ver. 2.0 had A LOT of bugs (probably there are some left).
Know it from reading Discord.
Developer fixes them as fast as possible.

Arkade

May 23, 2017
How did the dev manage to downgrade his game?.. Like they upgraded the engine but streamlined the whole game to be a scene viewer.. No more schedules- no more found-events like teacher/bathroom.. You have to sleep until night with no night fast travel and walk all the way to GFs house to ask for a date then walk all the way back to the mom for a scene?.. Hopefully they plan to make it how it used to be- it's just worse now.

damias

Sep 13, 2020
you know if you refuse the mom offer maybe if there was a road of mc deciding to help her himself instead to <<be a good son<< and would then tumble to your gf mom it could be a nice side thing also instead of yes no ntr or no it culd add depth with making straight path without much differences for the creator

Reactions: Chris2041

Mr_Ainz

Oct 26, 2017
I understand that the people who like the game don't want to change things and just want more content but the game is a mess as it is right now. Are there repercussions to selecting going along with the "ntr" or being against? I wanted to see what would happen and at least in regards to missions and stuff the girlfriend does cheat with mom as if it was the most normal thing. A big hang up I have is dialog, the story makes no sense and the progression is awful. I'm not one to complain but it just seems like something good could've been made here.

If some people enjoy it and the dev is satisfied with how it's going then my opinion doesn’t matter. Guess if you want something specific you just have to do it yourself :unsure:

Reactions: Chris2041

DMSTS

Jun 14, 2017
How did the dev manage to downgrade his game?.. Like they upgraded the engine but streamlined the whole game to be a scene viewer.. No more schedules- no more found-events like teacher/bathroom.. You have to sleep until night with no night fast travel and walk all the way to GFs house to ask for a date then walk all the way back to the mom for a scene?.. Hopefully they plan to make it how it used to be- it's just worse now.
you know if you refuse the mom offer maybe if there was a road of mc deciding to help her himself instead to <<be a good son<< and would then tumble to your gf mom it could be a nice side thing also instead of yes no ntr or no it culd add depth with making straight path without much differences for the creator
I understand that the people who like the game don't want to change things and just want more content but the game is a mess as it is right now. Are there repercussions to selecting going along with the "ntr" or being against? I wanted to see what would happen and at least in regards to missions and stuff the girlfriend does cheat with mom as if it was the most normal thing. A big hang up I have is dialog, the story makes no sense and the progression is awful. I'm not one to complain but it just seems like something good could've been made here.

If some people enjoy it and the dev is satisfied with how it's going then my opinion doesn’t matter. Guess if you want something specific you just have to do it yourself :unsure:

Basicly.
This game isn't [ver. 2.0], but [ver. 0.2.0] (It feels like that).

Because there is some content, but it is far from being somewhat complete (Not even one of the routes is complete).
A lot of stuff is broken and many scenes/concepts/features are in a stage where developer is "thinking" about them, not implementing or trying to implement.

So.
If we want to have all the good stuff we have to wait and help developer to fine tune the game to be perfect.

damias

Sep 13, 2020
Basicly.
This game isn't [ver. 2.0], but [ver. 0.2.0] (It feels like that).

Because there is some content, but it is far from being somewhat complete (Not even one of the routes is complete).
A lot of stuff is broken and many scenes/concepts/features are in a stage where developer is "thinking" about them, not implementing or trying to implement.

So.
If we want to have all the good stuff we have to wait and help developer to fine tune the game to be perfect.
mine was mostly an idea for the future to be fair

fisty123

Oct 24, 2022
Been a supporter of this game on Patreon for a while now, The dev is nice, the community is active and so on but when a group of people start to complain about a function or feature the dev normally reacts to it and then you add in what the dev wants the game to be and we have what we have now.

The game and ideas of what the dev want to do sounds good but too many external hands keep getting involved, I am close to dropping this game pending the next version, the path the Patreon community wants is not what I was expecting when I started to support this game and while I like the devs plans that community keeps getting involved and most of the time getting their own way.

Reactions: DMSTS

Bobber Tail

Nov 28, 2017
I had to do a fresh start as it ate my saves, and it froze as I entered GF's bedroom. Didn't do that before.

3.90 star(s) 15 Votes