jamiehmcw91

May 28, 2021
Having played the latest update I can tell you that if you want to know what happens view the spoiler below
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
The GF's "adopted" mother is the one more obsessed with anal but at the moment she is not in the sharing mood, I do recall someone asking about more group scenes on discord between both mothers and classmates and the dev did say yes but due to the reworking updates over the past couple of months a lot of these plans got pushed back till now I guess.
were can i see the spoiler

Plushy2k

Aug 24, 2021
Having played the latest update I can tell you that if you want to know what happens view the spoiler below
The GF's "adopted" mother is the one more obsessed with anal but at the moment she is not in the sharing mood, I do recall someone asking about more group scenes on discord between both mothers and classmates and the dev did say yes but due to the reworking updates over the past couple of months a lot of these plans got pushed back till now I guess.
Fck, i need play this new ver but the hero is no coming today i guess

Plushy2k

Aug 24, 2021
You can share the version bro?

fisty123

Oct 24, 2022
damn so gf mother want to fuck her ass while bfs mother wants too fuck her pussy. hope gf gets pregnant
There is also a new branching point on the Netorase path, by talking to your Mom in the kitchen you can approach her and pick to watch only or want to join in an these have different scenes.
but it does mean at least 3 save files for all storyline but the pure NTR path only has one difrrenent scene for now that path is not the focus yet it seems.
You can share the version bro?
Sorry as much as I like helping out, in subscribed games I am in I have seen too many people be kicked or lose their sub for sharing, I support this site and what it does but normally leave the sharing of games up to the game share mods or devs themself.

I can tell you over on kemono the dev's Patreon is updated at a slowish pace but I assume the new version will be on there soon as well, not sure if there is an update request section over there. It is possible.

• Angry
Reactions: Hereje and Toushiro

Plushy2k

Aug 24, 2021
There is also a new branching point on the Netorase path, by talking to your Mom in the kitchen you can approach her and pick to watch only or want to join in an these have different scenes.
but it does mean at least 3 save files for all storyline but the pure NTR path only has one difrrenent scene for now that path is not the focus yet it seems.

Sorry as much as I like helping out, in subscribed games I am in I have seen too many people be kicked or lose their sub for sharing, I support this site and what it does but normally leave the sharing of games up to the game share mods or devs themself.

I can tell you over on kemono the dev's Patreon is updated at a slowish pace but I assume the new version will be on there soon as well, not sure if there is an update request section over there. It is possible.
Damn I understand bro

Plushy2k

Aug 24, 2021

Yes, kemono is slow, but I think anyone can upload the file

NyuNyu

Oct 8, 2017
usually when a update takes a while to leak it tends to mean that the update is a good one (no guarantee it is good BTW) and/or the supports are happy with the dev because if the supporters aren't happy they tend to leak it quickly so i got good vibes for this update

Jan 16, 2023

As far as I know, they should not be able to remove your subscription (unless you have your username the same as the patreon one) I say this because I have uploaded games in which I have a subscription and nothing has happened to me

fisty123

Oct 24, 2022
As far as I know, they should not be able to remove your subscription (unless you have your username the same as the patreon one) I say this because I have uploaded games in which I have a subscription and nothing has happened to me
Yes my username is the same, despite what many think a lot of devs do like the community here and there are some that don't, I am not saying this is the case for this dev in question but I have seen it before and I am not risking it.

This dev has around 250 subs if it's not uploaded either here or on kemono and a couple of other sites when I know many users are on this site then we are just respecting the wishes of the dev, I am sure someone will upload it soon enough it always happens afterall.

And if people want to give me the faceplam for respecting the devs wishes then so be it.

Last edited:
Reactions: NyuNyu

NyuNyu

Oct 8, 2017
Yes my username is the same, despite what many think a lot of devs do like the community here, I am not saying this is the case for this dev in question but I have seen it before and I am not risking it.

This dev has around 250 subs if it's not uploaded either here or on kemono and a couple of other sites when I know many users are on this site then we are just respecting the wishes of the dev, I am sure someone will upload it soon enough it always happens afterall.

And if people want to give me the faceplam for respecting the devs wishes then so be it.
that and if people really want to play it that bad they can always pay for it
not trying to throw shade i know alot of people can't afford to pay for this stuff due to financial issues or they don't want to pay monthly fees for a update every few months

Plushy2k

Aug 24, 2021
Yes my username is the same, despite what many think a lot of devs do like the community here, I am not saying this is the case for this dev in question but I have seen it before and I am not risking it.

do it for the cause whit another name lol

NyuNyu

Oct 8, 2017
still no update yet?

i am impressed and surprised it hasn't been leaked on here or any other site

3.90 star(s) 15 Votes