hgffdh

Feb 26, 2018
Nah this is a thing you only realise once you already did it and start again and then consciously read the sisters dialogs.
Wait so the Dollhouse quest ends with just that? I thought finding the doll was just the beginning. Even after sister disappears the quest is still listed as active, so I thought you can find something more to go with, not just speculate about her mentioning how she was hungry once.

Krinkelz

Aug 16, 2019
The hero is here, he will upload once he feels like it I guess. Go back a few pages in the comments and you'll know who.

Bobber Tail

Nov 28, 2017
Having trouble getting to the old gym, or maybe it isn't the building behind the school. EDIT: It came up on its own. Might be better to have 3rd person view option.
The Sandy bathroom event will keep repeating.
The walking isn't as smooth as it could be. Games like Free Tease move much smoother, don't generally walk into walls and stuff slowly sidling back to path.
Not all Quests are listed in the log.
Why the GF can fuck his mom 4 times, but can't be with him after a handjob/blowjob is off-putting.
Didn't recall if there was an option to jack off the first time with his mother, and why he had to be outside the room after they got the condoms.
Why can't he just participate with them? EDIT: Nevermind.
It all justifies him doing other girls, he keeps getting blue balled.

Last edited:
Reactions: YuriiH
3.90 star(s) 15 Votes