Dec 31, 2023
I've been playing this game since 0.2.19 and I've been a big fan of it since the first time I played it, I wish it had a fan signature to put on my profile (although I don't know how to do that LOL).

Versace217

Mar 21, 2019
Am I the only one that wants to see either/both princesses have sex scenes with the GF especially the bratty one more than any other character?

Maybe Zoey with GF too, close 2nd?
Good idea, we could even have the older princess scolding her younger sister through "questionable" methods :cool:.

Dec 31, 2023
I was rereading the old Patreon posts (which have been deleted) and there was one that said exactly the following:

- added the first dating options.

Take your girlfriend on the first date to an aquarium or go shopping.

Let her try on some 30+ clothes ~ Cute or vulgar clothes.

However, in the current version of the game I have never seen this dating option in the game, nor in any of the scenes that were in the images in the post. Can someone who has been playing since the beginning tell me if this dating option was removed by Ani or do you have to do the pure route (which to be honest, has almost nothing, the author set the weekend for this route and focused only on NTS/NTR but I actually prefer it that way.) to be able to see it?

Reactions: bucefala
Dec 31, 2023
When is the next update??
If the author/developer wants to keep punctuality with what he said (1 update every 1 month), the update should come out between the 9th and 16th of that month, but as there may be unforeseen events, it is difficult to say a specific date.

Dec 31, 2023
If the author/developer wants to keep punctuality with what he said (1 update every 1 month), the update should come out between the 9th and 16th of that month, but as there may be unforeseen events, it is difficult to say a specific date.
As I said yesterday, it's impossible to know when the update will come out due to unforeseen circumstances, that said, the update came out today with 2 new scenes, now we just need a hero.

3.90 star(s) 16 Votes