gmpimp39

Jul 20, 2019
Well, playing this update I can continue saying that the game is the best (in my opinion) ntrpg with futas and monsters, but several questions also arose in my mind such as what happened to the mc's sister? or will we still have content in the real district? Elli's scenes with schoolmates like Zoey or the prison girl? Can we bring the daughters Elli had into "our" home? What's in the basement of Elli's mother's room and stable? Will there be an Elli scene with NPCs from the city as guards and the mothers of schoolmates? Will there be another male NPC to fuck Elli? and also in the game will there really be a "final" ntr for Elli?
so i have talked to ani in direct messages and one thing he said he wouldn't do is have any of elli's children in any sex scenes cause as i quote him "i am not into loli or shota"

torrents

watch?v=pIVFmC9EsUM
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
FutaFamily-0.2.26
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

Dec 31, 2023
so i have talked to ani in direct messages and one thing he said he wouldn't do is have any of elli's children in any sex scenes cause as i quote him "i am not into loli or shota"
I'm not talking about sex scenes, I'm talking about taking the child so they can live in their house as a real family and now talking about this another question came to mind, when will Ani put up the house that Elli and MC will buy to live in family?

Exoplast

Engaged Member
Nov 2, 2017
Futa Family [v0.2.26] [Ani has Problems] compressed - Original Size: 900MB

Download PC (217MB):
- -

Last edited:

DarkDaemonX

Engaged Member
Mar 31, 2020
I'm just going to wait until this game is completed, as it still feels too empty for me.

I also think this would've worked better as a sandbox VN with route choices.

Reactions: icollectsouls

CutieLvr

Engaged Member
Jun 3, 2020
View attachment 2348691

Overview:
! NTR HEAVY !
Every character in this game is 18+ and not blood related. All children might be adopted.
In this game you play as a young adventurer trying to make as much money as possible,
in his local guild to someday buy a house for him and his girlfriend!....
But it's you're choice if this dream will really come true or if you will have to share her with somebody else,
or even something entierly diffrent.
Keep her for yourself, lose her accidentally or even agree to share her with.... your mom?? Do whatever!​

Thread Updated: 2024-07-15
Release Date: 2024-07-15
Developer: Ani has Problems - - -
Censored: No
Version: 0.2.26
Language: English
Genre:

Installation:

Changelog:

Developer Notes:

DOWNLOAD
Win: - MEGA - - - WORKUPLOAD

gmpimp39 thanks for the link

View attachment 1945573 View attachment 1945576 View attachment 1945574 View attachment 1945577 View attachment 1945575 View attachment 1945578
Ani, I am playing your game for the first time in a long time and if I'm not mistaking you have redone your game, or I never played it correctly in the first place. I am finding more story and a lot less combat or maze/puzzles, as a matter of fact, I've only been to the first tryout and nothing else, except the story which is full of family story, which is awesome. I just saw in one of the quests that I have to attain silver ranking and then talk to mom. So, I am going out to battle soon. But, there has been so much more story than I remember before and I love it. Will there be pregnancy in the game? How about cheating/NTR? (can make it optional). Is little sister going to play a part in the game? I was wondering because of her always trying to reach the tea and now having to find her lost doll. How about the two mom's and the kids getting together for a foursome? Will there be futa-on-male? Love so much what you have done to your game. Thanks.

Reactions: MAD6999

Miraluka_onee

Jan 20, 2022
Ani, I am playing your game for the first time in a long time and if I'm not mistaking you have redone your game, or I never played it correctly in the first place. I am finding more story and a lot less combat or maze/puzzles, as a matter of fact, I've only been to the first tryout and nothing else, except the story which is full of family story, which is awesome. I just saw in one of the quests that I have to attain silver ranking and then talk to mom. So, I am going out to battle soon. But, there has been so much more story than I remember before and I love it. Will there be pregnancy in the game? How about cheating/NTR? (can make it optional). Is little sister going to play a part in the game? I was wondering because of her always trying to reach the tea and now having to find her lost doll. How about the two mom's and the kids getting together for a foursome? Will there be futa-on-male? Love so much what you have done to your game. Thanks.
If you played the game at least a little, most of your questions would disappear, before asking, try to play and familiarize yourself with the material, this applies not only to games, but to any matter in general, otherwise your questions will be ridiculous in the eyes of others)

Ladasink

Jul 26, 2022
If you played the game at least a little, most of your questions would disappear, before asking, try to play and familiarize yourself with the material, this applies not only to games, but to any matter in general, otherwise your questions will be ridiculous in the eyes of others)
They're asking before they play. To answer the question, yes there will be all of that except not the foursome... not yet anyway. Here's a save at the end of the last update (save file 17).

Last edited:

CutieLvr

Engaged Member
Jun 3, 2020
You just made absolutely no sense to me, right now.

Versace217

Mar 21, 2019
1. "pregnancy in the game?" YES, you can make kids.
2. "How about cheating/NTR? (can make it optional)." It's more Netorase than Netorare but it is optional.
3. "Is little sister going to play a part in the game? I was wondering because of her always trying to reach the tea and now having to find her lost doll." Quest note said Not yet implemented. Edit: You can find the doll in the backyard on a rainy night though after that is To be continued.
4. "How about the two mom's and the kids getting together for a foursome?" It was hinted at in one of the conversations between the two moms. I forgot which scene.
5. "Will there be futa-on-male?" There already is some involving the MC and his mom in the her bedroom.

• Red Heart
Reactions: CutieLvr

CutieLvr

Engaged Member
Jun 3, 2020
1. "pregnancy in the game?" YES, you can make kids.
2. "How about cheating/NTR? (can make it optional)." It's more Netorase than Netorare but it is optional.
3. "Is little sister going to play a part in the game? I was wondering because of her always trying to reach the tea and now having to find her lost doll." Quest note said Not yet implemented. Edit: You can find the doll in the backyard on a rainy night though after that is To be continued.
4. "How about the two mom's and the kids getting together for a foursome?" It was hinted at in one of the conversations between the two moms. I forgot which scene.
5. "Will there be futa-on-male?" There already is some involving the MC and his mom in the her bedroom.
I meant Mom fucking her boy, especially in front of his girlfriend. Is there a difference between hints and quests, because I can't find any hints? How do you go from Copper to Silver? I can't get past the first 3 quests, I keep doing them over and over again.

Flugelbozz

Nov 12, 2018
I meant Mom fucking her boy, especially in front of his girlfriend. Is there a difference between hints and quests, because I can't find any hints? How do you go from Copper to Silver? I can't get past the first 3 quests, I keep doing them over and over again.
The game is kinda weird if you don't follow the usual route. I've gotten stuck once, then I made a new save and just followed the story without going into other routes. It sucks for now

• Red Heart

Versace217

Mar 21, 2019
1. "I meant Mom fucking her boy, especially in front of his girlfriend." I'm not sure about the infront of the girlfriend part. Till now at least as far as I know, there is only the MC giving blowjob to mom scene with more to be added later as the quest about visiting the MC's mom is still ongoing.
2. "How do you go from Copper to Silver?" I believe it was something like raise your Guild points to a certain level, then rest a night, then go to the guild next morning to get your rank updated (Your GF should be at the guild counter when you go to get the rank upgraded). It's best if you follow the Quest menu as it will tell you what to do, most of the time.

• Red Heart
3.90 star(s) 16 Votes