yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
FutaPrision-1.0.9
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

SevySub

Aug 17, 2019
This is the first time I've seen a game that you can't even start playing.
Actually, that's all about a single event that cannot be triggered by keyboard, only by mouse click.

Ninja Head should check it, that's really annoying for first time players.
Also, when I start on floor 7, my character doesn't have a thunder skill, which is needed to beat the first futa opponent.

Reactions: Ninja Head

Desteron1698

Mar 7, 2019
Actually, that's all about a single event that cannot be triggered by keyboard, only by mouse click.

Also, when I start on floor 7, my character doesn't have a thunder skill, which is needed to beat the first futa opponent.
You can take electric skill if you talk with a boy on that location.

Ninja Head

Game Developer
Jun 1, 2023

Yes, I have been reviewing the entire game and solving several bugs, including how to get out of the cell, I am also making a guide on how to beat the game. Guia-Futa-prision.jpg

Reactions: jwickgzero

Miraak11th

Jun 19, 2020
When does the gallery unlock? I already saw 2 scenes, but in the gallery I still need to unlock them...

Mmchaos9898

Dec 1, 2017
Bad fighting ssystem no gallery only picture gallery fight system leter and aroow and to fast cdoming power not balacned.

Mello8888

Jan 27, 2020
im stuck in a room with 15hp and getting out insta-kill me is there a way to regain that hp or do i need to restart everything?

Reactions: Ninja Head

Ninja Head

Game Developer
Jun 1, 2023
im stuck in a room with 15hp and getting out insta-kill me is there a way to regain that hp or do i need to restart everything?
If you are referring to this, I just realized that I needed to add the exit, it is already solved, in the next version there will be many corrections, and the game guide will also be added
1707931074069.png

Jul 6, 2021
There's a totally avoidable dream sequence painting thing you can interact with that shows either an earlier state of the world or other similar world in which futa are just appearing, and some guys mom fucks his wife while he's away then chastity cages and subslaves him when he gets back.

It has no relevance to the story proper, but is a nice condensed futacuck scene for those who like it. Which I do.
Is this quickly accessible? I don't want to have to sift through a whole bunch of Futa/Male to get to it.

Evizzy89

Aug 1, 2021
can someone tell me what the dialogue options are when you start the game since theyre not translated I have no clue what the first choices mean? they seem to skip me all over to different parts of the game

edit: nvm alot of the game isnt translated...and there seems to be a bug even as you start the game in the cell that prevents you from continueing

Last edited:
4.30 star(s) 8 Votes