TomoLastHill

Aug 21, 2017
"rooster Vore". What does this imply? A rooster vores you or is this a play on words, a Rooster; a cock. Cock vore? (Fitting for a futa game if so.)

Apr 14, 2023
developer please fix the spanish lnguage sometimes as a bug spanish comes in between when people choose english they want english not spanish if they choose english . now the game is the best futanari game wish to see more content of this game wish you could add more to the smelly balls and smelly cock content with farts

Reactions: Furnox
Apr 14, 2023
my prison futa saves complete game (i skipped the minigame where you have to unstuck a little guy from a futa asshole)
if it helps give feedback or just like or just say thanks best of luck

Reactions: zackff and forkk

Nayko93

Feb 3, 2018
"rooster Vore". What does this imply? A rooster vores you or is this a play on words, a Rooster; a cock. Cock vore? (Fitting for a futa game if so.)
Yeah probably a bad machine translation of "cock vore"... I'm scared for the rest of the game now :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: Choo-choo
Oct 9, 2020
I have a question, how does the story continue after this point, I take the potion then there's the boss and then I almost always lose, but to avoid a bad ending and continue with the story what should I do exactly?
Ninja Head

vgiavo

Sep 11, 2021
I like cook vore scene. I like giant futa girls.
But mini game is very bad… I don't want to fight each and every one of them, even though they want to do so right away, and it's very difficult and makes me feel bad."
I want you to be able to skip the mini game.(you can choose between winning and losing.)

Apr 14, 2023
The codes for the doors are:
1934 for door 1
1754 for door 2
bro i entered now what ? no more scenes i talked with two guys on an amazon futa balls they gave advise and then cae spanish language nothing more
last save is fully updated can u check ?

Last edited:
Apr 14, 2023
Yea , I choose not to fight cuz it's impossible, then I wander around and nothing found to move forward:(
see here what i did was fighting her was impossible as it contained a combination of x,s,a,w,up,down.left,rigth with 2 or 3 more buttons so what i did was took the poison potion did not help him run away then the morning came the main part of the game happened and then we won but that guy in eliza had to be sacrificed of course if you are fast enough save him and then go away ending is same

4.30 star(s) 8 Votes