Unity Completed Futa Succu ReaseLotte Adventure 7: Mastema's Conspiracy [Final] [BlackSubmarine]

3.50 star(s) 4 Votes

xRoguex

Aug 2, 2021
I have 2 3 and 4 but not 1
I have it somewhere but I really don't remember where I put that game... it's been quite a lot of time since last time I tried it.
The last one here is the best of all 4 by the way. You don't miss that much but if I find it or where I found it I'll share the game here.

Untamed

Mar 8, 2018
I have it somewhere but I really don't remember where I put that game... it's been quite a lot of time since last time I tried it.
The last one here is the best of all 4 by the way. You don't miss that much but if I find it or where I found it I'll share the game here.
Cheers bud

DioKoDiesel

Feb 10, 2020
Hero!!!

xRoguex

Aug 2, 2021
Try .
I didn't find my own copy, but from the site it seems the right game.
I've checked with my own antiviruses, but to be sure check it yourself too.

Jun 17, 2020
I'd love to see the full collection here, mainly so it gets archived... I mean you literally archived the very last of a quadro-series... What if people want to play the different versions and see how they hold up?
Yes I know it's niche, but different strokes for different folks...

ATorres69

Apr 5, 2022
Uncensor patch for this version (extract to same folder as reaselotte4.exe and run uncensor.bat)

Edit: I see people post confused on how to apply the patch, so I have attached an animated GIF as a visual aid.
I appreciate the mod creator making this really easy to install, but unfortunately for us weird ones on Linux, I don't think this works. I tried manually following what's written in the bat file, but I got confused at line 4 and beyond lol. Oh well.

3.50 star(s) 4 Votes