Unity Completed Futa Succu ReaseLotte Adventure 7: Mastema's Conspiracy [Final] [BlackSubmarine]

3.50 star(s) 4 Votes

Furabia

Donor
Jun 23, 2019
Bad thing is, this isn't anywhere near their first game. Or even fourth game altogether. It's the fourth in this installment of games, but around the 7th or 8th game BlackSubmarine has released. And it's actually worst to me, Graphics wise and creature wise, than the third game in this series was.
This is #4 and the last one so far.
This developer has surely mastered the EA approach to releasing games (i.e. FIFA): make the same shit over and over with some slight cosmetic changes but call it the numbered sequel and ask full price, and profit! lol

On a serious note, I've followed this futa succubus series since the 1st. That one was janky as hell but since I enjoy the fetishes of the game so I cut the dev some slack and I powered trough it and hoped that the dev would improve on the sequels. NOPE. Game after game it's the same janky gameplay and janky 3D animations, like how can you not improve even an inch on the quality of your work after making so many games?! It boggles the mind to be honest

A shame because devs who make these niche fetishes are rare... and it seems like the ones that do make these games tend to be on the lower side of quality.

Reactions: USS Zumwalt

TheChewables

May 11, 2017
man, it sucks i cant get my hands on the 2nd game in this series... I saw one on Florenfile, but it has the dumb limit thing so i cant use it for awhile

NyaaRrar

Jan 18, 2019
I am unsure if this this would go here, though Blacksubmarine has made progress with the sequel to this game. It will feature more battlefuck with a similar system to what was in the minigame in this title. Updates can be found on their Twitter ( ) or on their personal website. They have a Ci-en as well if you want to donate, though that page isn't as frequently updated. ( ) I have attached an image to showcase just what they have been working on. On that note, they have also changed from Google Translate to DeepL for the machine translation that is included.

Edit: Tidied up the Ci-en link.

new Lotte.jpeg

Last edited:

ShezHex

Jan 28, 2018
I am unsure if this this would go here, though Blacksubmarine has made progress with the sequel to this game. It will feature more battlefuck with a similar system to what was in the minigame in this title. Updates can be found on their Twitter ( ) or on their personal website. They have a Ci-en as well if you want to donate, though that page isn't as frequently updated. ( ) I have attached an image to showcase just what they have been working on. On that note, they have also changed from Google Translate to DeepL for the machine translation that is included.

Edit: Tidied up the Ci-en link.

View attachment 1521540
Oh wow I was convinced they had quit. I actually enjoy this game a lot and the fact that they are bringing back the battlefuck mode is amazing. IMO the battle fuck mode was the best part of the game. It just needed to be refined a bit.
Btw does anyone know of a similar type of game with the battle fuck mode?

3.50 star(s) 4 Votes