Unity Completed Futa Succu ReaseLotte Adventure 7: Mastema's Conspiracy [Final] [BlackSubmarine]

3.50 star(s) 4 Votes

hubrockman

Jul 26, 2017
Apparently an update came out with one more fight and gallery mode. Had anyone seen this version anywhere?

Btw on ULMF one user posted how to uncensor the game:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Did not try by myself, but it supposedly works for others.
It works, I confirm it, I did everything step by step and it worked without any problem

Cpt.Briggs

Jul 21, 2017
BlackSubmarine is making new Reaselotte on his blog:

From screens it seems that he is going for sexfights. Also he wrote something about use of VR during development (not sure from Google translation).

Btw, anyone seen somewhere updated version of the game? Looking for it every now and then and can't seem to find it.

Anyone who have uncensor patch part 2 and part 3, sorry my english bad
There are no patches. You need to uncensor it yourself using hex editor. For Reaselotte 3 should work almost same process as for 4, but you need to look for different values/objects to change.

reansup

Sep 1, 2018
BlackSubmarine is making new Reaselotte on his blog:

From screens it seems that he is going for sexfights. Also he wrote something about use of VR during development (not sure from Google translation).

Btw, anyone seen somewhere updated version of the game? Looking for it every now and then and can't seem to find it.

There are no patches. You need to uncensor it yourself using hex editor. For Reaselotte 3 should work almost same process as for 4, but you need to look for different values/objects to change.
Thanks

reansup

Sep 1, 2018
Anyone can help what objects to change in Reaselotte 3 to open uncensor, sorry my english bad

PMR

Mar 9, 2018
So since this is 3d surely it can be translated and decensored right?

Cpt.Briggs

Jul 21, 2017
I've done these steps several fucking times. And it has never worked for me. WTH?
Is no one going to answer? Nice.
In case you are not old or stable enough, let me remind you that despite this place being an anonymous meeting of wankers does not entitle you to behave like a dickhead giving amazing call to his tax manager after fucking up taxes.

If you had asked like a human being, maybe someone would replied earlier.

Anyways, I went through the same process with my copy (not same as is here, but should work anyways) and it worked without a problem. Probably you have just messed up the process somehow.

is my uncensored resource.assets file (too big to post it directly).

Not tested on version uploaded here, but it should be the same. Replace your file with this and done.

I won't keep the link up for long so if someone can send it to OP or just provide link by yourself, you would be amazing.

CrapLord

Oct 29, 2017
In case you are not old or stable enough, let me remind you that despite this place being an anonymous meeting of wankers does not entitle you to behave like a dickhead giving amazing call to his tax manager after fucking up taxes.

If you had asked like a human being, maybe someone would replied earlier.

Anyways, I went through the same process with my copy (not same as is here, but should work anyways) and it worked without a problem. Probably you have just messed up the process somehow.

is my uncensored resource.assets file (too big to post it directly).

Not tested on version uploaded here, but it should be the same. Replace your file with this and done.

I won't keep the link up for long so if someone can send it to OP or just provide link by yourself, you would be amazing.
Um, so I used your resource.assets file and got a pink screen of death. Pinkscreen of death.PNG

Rophyr

Jun 22, 2018
Hey ! Someone have an idea of when the new Reaselotte will be release ?

bad english it's me

3.50 star(s) 4 Votes