Unity Completed Futa Succu ReaseLotte Adventure 7: Mastema's Conspiracy [Final] [BlackSubmarine]

3.50 star(s) 4 Votes

Cpt.Briggs

Jul 21, 2017
Hey ! Someone have an idea of when the new Reaselotte will be release ?
There is no release date yet, but the progress is being posted on his (it is spoiling the scenes though, so beware).

I guess December more so January is the earliest release date we can expect.

nicci7127

Apr 25, 2019
Good but kinda broken. Needs work and it will be a good first game effort. Keep it up. It's worth to play once but don't expect much. Just some fun.
Bad thing is, this isn't anywhere near their first game. Or even fourth game altogether. It's the fourth in this installment of games, but around the 7th or 8th game BlackSubmarine has released. And it's actually worst to me, Graphics wise and creature wise, than the third game in this series was.

CreepyGhost

May 4, 2017
Bad thing is, this isn't anywhere near their first game. Or even fourth game altogether. It's the fourth in this installment of games, but around the 7th or 8th game BlackSubmarine has released. And it's actually worst to me, Graphics wise and creature wise, than the third game in this series was.
Probably that's the reason I found it 'good to play once'. I haven't play other games from this dev, but now I want to see and compare. Will check soon.

Arturvo

Jul 20, 2017
Alright imma try to be calm but who is the idiot that renamed the title thinking this game is numbered 7 in the ReaseLotte series?

godhan69

Jul 27, 2019
Alright imma try to be calm but who is the idiot that renamed the title thinking this game is numbered 7 in the ReaseLotte series?
how many games are actually in the series?

also kinda pissed they left some of the minigames untranslated.

3.50 star(s) 4 Votes