Unity Completed Futa Succu ReaseLotte Adventure 7: Mastema's Conspiracy [Final] [BlackSubmarine]

3.50 star(s) 4 Votes

ShezHex

Jan 28, 2018
Creator seems to be close to finishing seems like its just the finishing touches right now.

Reactions: Cpt.Briggs

NyaaRrar

Jan 18, 2019
Creator seems to be close to finishing seems like its just the finishing touches right now.
Yes, a lot of progress has been made on the game. We will see if the developer can keep in their time window. They did estimate a Spring release for Reaselotte 5. I am curious about what sort of minor enemies will appear in the game. Seeing as we've had angels and succubus in all of the games so far.

jeffystyark

Jan 12, 2022
Hey I gotta question. When I extract this the game disappears but the rest of the files stay, Is there something im doing wrong?

Jul 9, 2017
Hey I gotta question. When I extract this the game disappears but the rest of the files stay, Is there something im doing wrong?
If by "the game" disappearing you mean the .exe, my guess is that your antivirus software is giving you a false positive and deleting it to protect your system from a "potentially dangerous software". You might have to set the location you are extracting it into as an exception in your AV software and test again.

ShezHex

Jan 28, 2018
well are 3 months tha blacksubmarine didn't say anything about his last work
Yeah went from what seemed to be near completion to complete silence. I believe the time they thought it would be out has been passed as well. Maybe they took a break or had something important come up?

Ironclad

Jun 10, 2018
Not a fan of the vore, but otherwise enjoyable. Most of the text is untranslated and the MTL is pretty bad. One thing I don't get is why so many linemarvel games have default keybindings that require 2 hands. I mean there's only one reason you play these.

Last edited:
Reactions: xRoguex

xRoguex

Aug 2, 2021
Not a fan of the vore, but otherwise enjoyable. Most of the text is untranslated and the MTL is pretty bad. One thing I don't get is why so many linemarvel games have default keybindings that require 2 hands. I mean there's only one reason you play these.
When you literally need a hand...:LOL:

The Penguin

Mar 1, 2018
Well hello, when I installed the unsensored patch and... I can't clic on anything anymore when the game is launched, please help me !

xRoguex

Aug 2, 2021
Well hello, when I installed the unsensored patch and... I can't clic on anything anymore when the game is launched, please help me !
I think you installed the uncensored patch wrongly but is better with censor than without, believe me.

xRoguex

Aug 2, 2021
I wonder where they went. They just went radio silent.
The fact the game was nearly finished and the dev disappeared without realising the game it doesn't sound a good thing...
I don't wanna think about really bad things but there are no infos about him from him or anyone else.

NyaaRrar

Jan 18, 2019
I wonder where they went. They just went radio silent.
Avoiding the worst case scenario, the developer could've lost the project files for the sequel. I did remember them at some point saying their computer was failing. Anyways if they won't return their work will be greatly missed. While not the best, it twas the definition of soulful. Watching Blacksub go from making a barely functional product to making the groundworks for what could've been an above average game. It was like watching the Titanic rise from the ocean only for the iceberg to bulldog it to back to the depths before the ship could make for the horizon.

ShezHex

Jan 28, 2018
Dev has returned, though he isn't sure when hes going to be back. (he posted an update on his blog)
Oh thank goodness. I was really worried he might have passed away or something. I hope he solves his personal affairs.

3.50 star(s) 4 Votes