Unity Completed Futa Succu ReaseLotte Adventure 7: Mastema's Conspiracy [Final] [BlackSubmarine]

3.50 star(s) 4 Votes

Pokeahontas

Nov 15, 2018
Ok so after ALOT of work i managed to download the 3rd game. However it seems to be kinda broken because some enemys just stand around and do nothing. Anyone here with the same problem ? Its really no fun to play the levels when the enemys dont do anything at all.

Reactions: Sheknowsaboutyou

Pokeahontas

Nov 15, 2018
You have older version, look for higher version, it's fixed there.
Well it seems i also have the older version of the second game then. My gold vanishes after finishing a level resulting in not being able to purchase Attack and HP ups. So the above Torrents are all old versions.

Well that information helped alot thank you.^^

RNDM

Engaged Member
Mar 10, 2018
Well it seems i also have the older version of the second game then. My gold vanishes after finishing a level resulting in not being able to purchase Attack and HP ups. So the above Torrents are all old versions.
If you mean the Sukebei search I linked, uh, no? I'm readily counting *at least* two different versions of the second game there (1.1 and 1.2) and the unnumbered ones further down are probably the original release builds, ie. "1.0"...

Pokeahontas

Nov 15, 2018
If you mean the Sukebei search I linked, uh, no? I'm readily counting *at least* two different versions of the second game there (1.1 and 1.2) and the unnumbered ones further down are probably the original release builds, ie. "1.0"...
I have downloaded the newest versions from there.

In the second and 3rd game my Gold vanishes and starts at 0 again after each teleport into a new zone. And the 3rd game on top of that has enemys that doo nothing. In the first level for example the yellow bloob or snail or what ever that is wont do anything and the Wolf girl aswell does nothing. I hit them and run into then but they dont care.

Maybe something went wrong while downloading it ?

RNDM

Engaged Member
Mar 10, 2018
*shrug* WYSIWYG, if there's newer fixed versions floating around somewhere anyone who knows a link is welcome to share.

Cpt.Briggs

Jul 21, 2017
Well, gold has always been somewhat bugged in these games, but I think NOT FINISHING the level, but pressing escape and heading HOME will keep your gold in all games for your purchases.

To be honest, I never used gold since they are all pretty easy if you focus on dodging and jumping (except last pre-boss part in 4th, where complete absence of shop is pure pain).

TranceTitan

Aug 22, 2018
The game is ok but I have my issues. Sometimes I feel enemies materialize onto and jumping and falling seems bad as the camera doesn't give you a view of the ground when you need to drop down. The game is pretty easy like Cpt.Briggs said amd whole not terrible it needs more polish. It's competently put together but kind of meh in a way.

DLSmaster

Aug 25, 2017
Man I can't wait till we gets these.

Translated into English, so we can have the full series.

Cpt.Briggs

Jul 21, 2017
Apparently an update came out with one more fight and gallery mode. Had anyone seen this version anywhere?

Btw on ULMF one user posted how to uncensor the game:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Did not try by myself, but it supposedly works for others.

3.50 star(s) 4 Votes