M3lly

Jun 1, 2020
I just started a new game on android and I went straight to the hypno club to try the new content. But after I unlocked the yellow flower dialogue, I don't get to progress anything. It was a brief chat like "you can come back anytime". There's nothing different after I tried it multiple times.

Am I missing something?

FutadomLover

Apr 9, 2018
I just started a new game on android and I went straight to the hypno club to try the new content. But after I unlocked the yellow flower dialogue, I don't get to progress anything. It was a brief chat like "you can come back anytime". There's nothing different after I tried it multiple times.

Am I missing something?
you just go there over and over again until the story starts...it either starts right after you unlock the yellow flower dialog or the day after. not sure right now

YangQi

Jul 20, 2020
Do anyone knows how to have a complete scene gallery ? Not the renpy one but the complete one with the phone

Apr 25, 2018

Am I missing something?
Figured out why it's not working on android. Android version hasn't been updated yet to 0.9.4 which has the latest content, it's only 0.9.3. I feel stupid for not seeing that lol.

• Sad
Reactions: M3lly

spinozum

May 18, 2017
I cant get the Wallis dark ending even with lainMOD. If I choose all dark path answers and make a deal with Joy, Wallis just shoots me at the end on duchess order. Im playing 0.94. Can someone guide please

Maid Lain

Modder
Game Developer
Apr 4, 2018
Hi everyone, I've updated my FDW walkthrough mod for 0.9.4

I cant get the Wallis dark ending even with lainMOD. If I choose all dark path answers and make a deal with Joy, Wallis just shoots me at the end on duchess order. Im playing 0.94. Can someone guide please
That's because the variable for that ending changed in the latest game update. Wallis shooting you is the Wallis dark ending. The guide just said you didn't see the ending because of the variable being changed, but you've seen it.

4.30 star(s) 57 Votes