spinozum

May 18, 2017
Hi everyone, I've updated my FDW walkthrough mod for 0.9.4

That's because the variable for that ending changed in the latest game update. Wallis shooting you is the Wallis dark ending. The guide just said you didn't see the ending because of the variable being changed, but you've seen it.
Thank you for creating the MODs and for clarifying. The 0.93 changelog stated that two bad ends did not include getting shot for being mouthy so I thought I was missing something. Now its clear it only meant when you get shot by joy

spinozum

May 18, 2017
if anyone is interested in reading text with the scenes and static image scenes here is my full save collection of all scenes upto 0.94. The last save is after completing all content including hypno class but before starting any (GOOD) ending

Rhogog

Oct 26, 2022
How feminine can the MC get? Not really into straight up futa on male if the males aren't traps.

Kardless

Apr 15, 2019
How feminine can the MC get? Not really into straight up futa on male if the males aren't traps.
Nothing against those into CD/traps/feminine boys, but that type is highly saturated with futa on male on every corner of the internet.

I'm glad this is one of the few games that is "straight up futa on male".

But for you, one scene comes to mind: Vicky's route - Go to Stacy's shop and buy the lingerie outfit. If you're far enough in Vicky's route, you'll be able to have sex with her wearing the lingerie. It's been a while since I've visited that scene so if I'm wrong, feel free to correct me.

There are also various scenes with randoms where you wear feminine clothing, but I can't remember how to find them.

TrueJackal

Jul 7, 2020
Not to break your hopes but I find that pretty much impossible to happen in this game.
I wouldn't bet on them doing a full dom route. But they already made the Dick Pope a gay futa that bottomed for the MC. Clearly the devs are willing to do some role-reversals from time to time. As for Mallory they didn't do a role reversal because it would be dumb to have it in her route. She's a religious fundamentalist and she won't take any sass. So the devs don't put it in her route.

I think a holiday special with a futa in the free male states is possible if the fanbase feels there is enough futa dom content that a futa on male special won't throw off the ratio for futadom to everything else. And they release it on April Fools.

The other possible scenario is a crossover event or collaboration where someone is allowed to work with the devs on primarily their own game set in the futadom world. So they would write and develop the game themselves, maybe have the devs read it over and tweak some things, and pay the artists to draw some visuals and animations for it.

If I ever become rich enough, I'll personally commission this myself. Not commission the main team, but a side team to do it.

Moofiehead

Jun 5, 2017
which one? the latest? you have to go to the rec center hypnosis class over and over in order to unlock it

for the next update of the game i think it is going to take a while until they release something new. not sure.
Kalevi is talking about their Thanksgiving drop. They said they had something to release on Thanksgiving but never said what was gonna be in it. I'm not surprised that its not out if there was something.

EDIT: I believe it was involving Betty

Reactions: FutadomLover

Exsanguina

Mar 10, 2018
Who's the artist for My Futa Valentine and some of the main game like the homeless futa and two of the pool ones

RC-1138 Boss

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2017
It seems they released. Just got a update on Steam.

Stuffed!
Hello! Here's our little off-cycle Very Special Episode, Stuffed!

Changelog:

-Our thanksgiving special, Stuffed.
-Bindr now lets you make sound financial choices with your Nigerian Princess friend
-HYPER COCK DRIFTER in the VR arcade.
-The journal now includes more replayable scenes, such as Wallis.

4.30 star(s) 57 Votes