Apr 8, 2023
Hi, I recently downloaded FutaDom World - Lain's Walkthrough Mod, and I found out that I didn't have the "renee purse male gameover" ending unlocked. Can anyone advise me how to unlock it? I also found such an animation I don't know where it comes from, I've been through this thread in various ways, but I've never come across this animation.

Last edited:

AverageBard

Feb 26, 2023
Hi, I recently downloaded FutaDom World - Lain's Walkthrough Mod, and I found out that I didn't have the "renee purse male gameover" ending unlocked. Can anyone advise me how to unlock it? I also found such an animation I don't know where it comes from, I've been through this thread in various ways, but I've never come across this animation.
It's a Mallory's route Bad Ending. Follow her route till you see the second Abess, then choose to bribe her for ten thousand dollars (you dont need to have them) and finally offer her a blowjob as compensation.

TrueJackal

Jul 7, 2020
I finally played the Demetria Chastity expansion. It's okay, but honestly, I'd rather it was part of the original route.

TrueJackal

Jul 7, 2020
Does Demetria like the MC?

I remember in Claudia's route, she says she's gay, not bi. That kind of dampens the quality of the relationship.

I just played the Chastity Expansion route for Demetria. It does seem like she's fond of the MC, but it doesn't seem like she has love for the MC in the same way that she loves Claudia. All the other girls clearly love the MC. Vicky, Suni, Shauna, Rye. Claudia really likes the MC, and they were childhood friends. Sally clearly loves the MC. Wallis is holding back her sadism, but she really does love the MC. Mallory definitely likes the MC.

All of them clearly love the MC in some way. But Demetria treats the MC more like her gay beard. Like yeah she fucks him, but that's because she has to for the church. She calls him her gift, and she calls him precious, but it's more like she's happy to have a business partner.

I really hope that when they get to the Claudia+Demetria ending, they have Demetria be more open and fun.

Honestly, the happiest we see Demetria is when she's with Claudia. When she has Claudia blindfolding in the church, we see her giving Claudia aftercare. And when we see "Emmy", we see Demetria is way WAY more happy and enjoying herself. I'd really like it if he Claumetria ending lets us see her actually show the MC that she likes him, not just as an obligation to the church, but as a lover.

Reactions: Jwow3

dersp

Sep 20, 2017
Interest for this game really has died down a bit
I think it's just the lack of chunky routes in recent times.
I believe in them. 2024 will be the YEAR OF RENEE! I can't wait! Great timing with the improved animations aswell!
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I really hope that when they get to the Claudia+Demetria ending, they have Demetria be more open and fun.
I'd prefer for D+C do continue with chastity or at least have a chastity alternative route. Futa on Futa being haram should not result in male erections!
Anyone know what their notes are about the Renee Route?
If anyone posts this, please put it in a spoiler, I want to be surprised.
Well it will be quite some time until they have something to show about Renee's route since they just started.
Actually, I got it on good authority that writing on a Renee script has begun as early as june.

Last edited:

TrueJackal

Jul 7, 2020
I'd prefer for D+C do continue with chastity or at least have a chastity alternative route. Futa on Futa being haram should not result in male erections!
I'd be happy with that, as long as it was something Demetria actually got off on doing WITH the MC. Honestly, I'd rather have the option to not join Demetria and Claudia so they can be happy together. Or clearly establish that Claudia loves Demetria and the MC, but Demetria only loves Claudia. That, or have Demetria show genuine affection for the MC.

Literally every part of her route is about her obligations to the church. I want her to show us what SHE wants.

Actually, I got it on good authority that writing on a Renee script has begun as early as june.
1) That makes sense. It's possible they have many notes on various routes and use the poll to determine who they put the most time into.

2) Are you able to tell us who the source is? Or is it anonymous?

Blakmoon

Dec 12, 2019
The throbbing difficulty was pretty fun. I've got tips for those who want to try it.

* Unlock the gym's backroom ASAP to get the best job of the game. For that, I'd recommend to head a previous advice to train your PHYSIC stat to 60, go see Draga to unlock the room, then start training your sexual stats.

* The stuff from the dude in the park is extremely useful. Futa Energy Drink in particular is awesome. It's dirt cheap (50$), and two drinks of that stuff lets you have 200 Energy, which is enough to work twice in the day and encounter two of the main Futas. With the aforementioned job, you could get at least $2k per day, for the cost of 100$! Just don't drink the Energy drink more than twice per day.

* You should always make sure to have Spermicide. Don't buy the Low Grade version. The fact it's cheap compared to the High Grade doesn't make up for the loss of stats.

* Don't bother buying anything from Stacy's shop. The items in there are completely worthless. Not even becoming her investor is worth your money. The dividends that you get once per week are 1/10 of total investment. That means it'll take 10 weeks to get back what you've spent, which is far more than necessary to complete the game. If you REALLY want to get her animated sex scene to complete the gallery, you can just put in 100$ and ask her to give back your money. Do it enough, and she'll fuck you. Congrats, you've saved $5k. Unlike in the $5k version of the scene, though, she won't be nice enough to not cum inside you, so make sure you've got Spermicide.

* Don't bother spending money during your dates. You'll pass them even without doing it.

* Complete Suni's route unbound as soon as possible to get rid of the taxes.

* Kicking Rye's ass in Vicky's route is an easy way to get $10k.

* Escaping Demetria's ritual will result in some sort of New Game Plus. Sure, you lose some stats (-10 in every stat except PHYSIC, which is a -50 instead), and your money goes back to 700$, but if you've maxed out your stats before this, you'll get back on your feet VERY quickly. Also, your brain is now immune to being drunk with Futa cum (which decreases Energy by 5 for each level of it). You still suffer INT loss without Spermicide, though, so tread lightly.
Good infos to know.

Just one thing I do not really agree about Stacy's shop : buying the makup will raise all earnings by 10% and it seems to be permanent.

When having the multiplier with the Sally route (+20%) this one applies after, so the calculation is : (random base amount)*1.1*1.2

Example with the first gym job (Wimp):
- basic amount range: 50-101
- with the make up: 55-111
- with Sally only: 60-121
- with both Sally and the makeup: 66-133

It applies too in the backroom's training.
Of course, in the harder difficulty level, those amounts are reduced by 0.7.

Last edited:
  • Thinking Face
Reactions: TheRapist_00

Jwow3

May 29, 2019
Reneé Thoughts

I'm glad they have an idea for Reneé already. I don't really care about her being redeemed since it would kind of take away from her character but I still think it would be nice if there was one branch in the route where you can be in a genuine relationship with her even if it means you need to get into some messed up stuff.

Khuntai

Jun 5, 2018
Reneé Thoughts

Kinda lame. She doesn't need a redemption arc but why can't she genuinely begin to care for the player romantically by the end of one of the endings? What's the climax even going to be then? You can keep her evil while giving the player a payoff for putting the time in to get closer to her imo. I hope we don't just end up a glorified lackey she fucks regularly.

Reactions: SpecsandNose

RC-1138 Boss

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2017
Reneé Thoughts

I'm glad they have an idea for Reneé already. I don't really care about her being redeemed since it would kind of take away from her character but I still think it would be nice if there was one branch in the route where you can be in a genuine relationship with her even if it means you need to get into some messed up stuff.
Agree. Pretty sure her "good ending" will involve the protagonist's descent to her level of corruption.
I remember talking with one of their writters before and hoping they didn't try to turn Renee into a redemption arc like Rye or Wallis.

TrueJackal

Jul 7, 2020
Reneé Thoughts

I really hope we see the Futa Empress.

I also hope that we have to unlock her route indirectly. Like working at the Rusty Starfish for a while until we see her on a random encounter looking for disposable males.

I hope the other nobles have really fucked up secrets and weird kinks. I know these devs won't do incest. But other kinks like a noble's daugther has a small dick so you blackmail her and threaten to leak the info. Another Noble can only come from anal. One noble's daught is actually female, not a futa, so she can't be heir to the throne. One Noble goes to the FMS to bind as many male politicians as possible.

Also while the devs don't really harp on incest, twoholes is technically Rye's father and Rye's sister occasionally gives him her cum to help with his withdrawal symptoms.

TrueJackal

Jul 7, 2020
Agree. Pretty sure her "good ending" will involve the protagonist's descent to her level of corruption.
I remember talking with one of their writters before and hoping they didn't try to turn Renee into a redemption arc like Rye or Wallis.
I think the main aspect of not being redeemed is her not turning against the government.
Rye rebelled against her mother and Wallis blew up Renee's mansion. I think Renee should stay evil no matter what.

I'm okay with Renee having one perfect ending where she likes the MC. But I prefer if she never fully trusts the MC, and she's just too far gone to ever love someone in a healthy way. She might like you, but she'll never let herself trust you. Maybe she even gets desperate and gives you power because she's afraid of losing you. But trust would have to be earned and require her to basically go through therapy. I'd rather have a broken person be a little less broken, than be fixed.

• Sad
Reactions: lockegor
4.30 star(s) 57 Votes